PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   GMT 900 Trucks General Discussion (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gmt-900-trucks-general-discussion-188/)
-   -   07 NNBS on Spike TV (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gmt-900-trucks-general-discussion-188/07-nnbs-spike-tv-411430/)

Formula96 02-11-2008 10:18 AM

07 NNBS on Spike TV

Did anyone watch trucks!!! on spike this weekend? They tested gmpp cai and gmpp exhaust.

Sadly i did not get to watch it and the guy who told me about it didn't wait to see the finish, anyone catch it?

BlackGMC 02-11-2008 10:22 AM

I stopped watching Trucks and Horse Power, the shows crap all they do is plug the major manufacturers, and the believe handhelds are good!!! The only one I watch is Muscle Car, that show actually has some tech and fab stuff that is pretty cool...

moog5050 02-11-2008 10:23 AM

I saw it. They said both added to the performance, but didn't give any numbers that I recall.

Formula96 02-11-2008 10:24 AM

well shit....

explorer5.0 02-11-2008 10:34 AM

I am pretty sure all of thier episodes are available on the Powerblock website. EDIT: I looked on their website and couldnt find episode videos.

Formula96 02-11-2008 10:37 AM

i tried, couldn't find it though

OneQwikSS 02-11-2008 12:30 PM

yeah i watched the whole thing...and i agree with BlackGMC...all it has become is lowly plugging for the top bidder...but as far as the intake & exhaust thing the only numbers they gave were about 1/4 mile & 1/4 mile speed...i miss stacey david!! lol which just for the record...Copperhead...best vehicle EVER built on t.v. lol

SBTork 02-11-2008 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by 2004RST (Post 3846782)
yeah i watched the whole thing...and i agree with BlackGMC...all it has become is lowly plugging for the top bidder...but as far as the intake & exhaust thing the only numbers they gave were about 1/4 mile & 1/4 mile speed...i miss stacey david!! lol which just for the record...Copperhead...best vehicle EVER built on t.v. lol

I still love watching Trucks!, the show is awesome. The C-10 longbed to shortbed project truck is great, Das Bronco was pretty cool, the HRT truck looks like it'll be sweet and the SS454 vs. 1st gen Lightning should be sweet. Lots of good projects, I just try to overlook the handheld programmer situation. I do agree with the fact that Stacey David and Copperhead are the best. His own show, "gearz" is going to be on Speed starting at the end of the month with it's new season, should be sweet.

OneQwikSS 02-11-2008 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by SBTork (Post 3847149)
I still love watching Trucks!, the show is awesome. The C-10 longbed to shortbed project truck is great, Das Bronco was pretty cool, the HRT truck looks like it'll be sweet and the SS454 vs. 1st gen Lightning should be sweet. Lots of good projects, I just try to overlook the handheld programmer situation. I do agree with the fact that Stacey David and Copperhead are the best. His own show, "gearz" is going to be on Speed starting at the end of the month with it's new season, should be sweet.

yeah i'm waiting on there to be a regular schedule with gearz cause i see it on espn2 sunday mornings but it's not really on a set pattern...they'll move it around at will

Kenny C 02-12-2008 04:43 PM

You should be able to download the episode from iTunes.