PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gmt-800-older-gm-general-discussion-130/)
-   -   Anybody know a William Nelson in Texas? (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gmt-800-older-gm-general-discussion-130/anybody-know-william-nelson-texas-218760/)

383838 09-21-2004 07:05 PM

Anybody know a William Nelson in Texas?

He's a truck guy here on LS1 Tech, anybody know him?

XLR8NSS 09-21-2004 07:08 PM

I know who you're talking about but, don't know him personally or anything. He doesn't post much around here anymore but, is still on every once in a while.

BigTex knows him I think. Try PM'ing him.

383838 09-21-2004 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
I know who you're talking about but, don't know him personally or anything. He doesn't post much around here anymore but, is still on every once in a while.

BigTex knows him I think. Try PM'ing him.

That would be awesome, he owes me almost $900 for an engine. He was all cool about it before I bought it but now he does not return my email. I really don't to drive to Texes and meet face to face with this guy, I'm patient but not that patient.

I paid for the engine on 8/24 and was promised that it would ship "right away". Well, it's now four weeks later and now he won't even return my emails.

Iike I said, Texas is a long trip from Vegas but I'm about to take a little ride down Texas and handle things that way. I've given him a month to do it the easy way. now it's the vegas way.....

383838 09-21-2004 11:44 PM

anybody want to pay a visit to him so I don't have to drive?

Originally Posted by F1RZ06
Do you know his name here on ls1tech.com? That would be awesome, he owes me almost $900 for an engine. He was all cool about it before I bought it but now he does not return my email. I really don't to drive to Texes and meet face to face with this guy, I'm patient but not that patient.

I paid for the engine on 8/24 and was promised that it would ship "right away". Well, it's now four weeks later and now he won't even return my emails.

Iike I said, Texas is a long trip from Vegas but I'm about to take a little ride down Texas and handle things that way. I've given him a month to do it the easy way. now it's the vegas way.....

There are plenty of perfecty good unused holes out here in the desert

Chris D. 09-21-2004 11:58 PM

I know Willie Nelson... :)

redaddiction 09-22-2004 12:46 AM

I know pleanty of people who will help refund your money here in Texas pm me if you need a hand.

marc_w 09-22-2004 09:04 AM

You texas guys rock. :)

RUINED 09-22-2004 12:25 PM

:jest:

Originally Posted by Chris D.
I know Willie Nelson... :)

383838 09-22-2004 06:05 PM

I sure would appreciate any help you guys can offer. This is for my wife's truck which we are selling and it's sitting here collecting dust. I just made a payment on a truck that's not running that was as much as I paid for the engine. At this point I could have bought a forged shortblock and still only have $1500 into it like I do now. I'm paying insurance and payments on a truck that's going to be sold as soon as I get this stupid engine.

If he still has not responded in the next day or so I'm going to pursue it criminally.

Dark Halo 09-22-2004 06:42 PM

what is his user name on here?