PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   GM Parts Classifieds (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-parts-classifieds-23/)
-   -   Stock Exhaust for Trailblazer SS front to back, SLP Exhaust Parts (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-parts-classifieds-23/stock-exhaust-trailblazer-ss-front-back-slp-exhaust-parts-502719/)

toxshox 06-02-2012 12:59 AM

Stock Exhaust for Trailblazer SS front to back, SLP Exhaust Parts

3 Attachment(s)
Here is the stock exhaust setup for a Trailblazer SS manifolds y pipe and mufflers. Nothing is cut but the bolts for the manifold flange well they tore off so need to be heated probably to get out i never tried, the parts been sitting in my shop and just getting tired of tripping over them. It does have two sensors i couldn't get out with doing to the heating method so i just left them in. These parts have 54xxx miles on them. Asking $500 not including shipment. Make some offers worse that can happen is i say no.

I also have some body parts for a TBSS a rear valance in a single exhaust exit and also have a slp dual exhaust valance . When i put my new parts on i'll have front and rear bumpers and grill also headlamps always thought i'd find one i could rebuild where i could use these parts but life is just to busy. If your interested in any of this let me know and i'll shoot you a price

Probably would like $200 for the slp dual valance i think i still have the install parts for it aswell, it is new still never installed and unpainted.

I have a SLP Muffler for the TBSS I never used i'll include the piping that goes to the stock y pipe the muffler has 1 inlet two outlets I'll post pics later.

toxshox 06-04-2012 11:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here are images of the rear valances

Truckshop 06-09-2012 03:37 PM

How much for the stock rear valence and where are you located?

toxshox 06-11-2012 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Truckshop (Post 4935972)
How much for the stock rear valence and where are you located?

Are you interested in the grille pieces as well? just valance $110 i'd like. I'm in Northern SD

sik-rod-dog 06-12-2012 10:17 PM

the dual rear valance is that a shipped price?

bluebommer07 06-14-2012 08:46 AM

How much for just muffler

toxshox 06-14-2012 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by sik-rod-dog (Post 4938002)
the dual rear valance is that a shipped price?

that wasn't figured in the price i can find out how much it is to ship it if you want give me a zip or something i'm thinking it shouldn't be to bad.

toxshox 06-14-2012 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by bluebommer07 (Post 4938777)
How much for just muffler

I will get back to you on this, i want to look at my breakdown list see how much i paid for it first, before i give a price don't want to over price it. i should of probably got all prices listed right away before posting, life has been just so busy for me sorry about that.

BADRIDES 06-19-2012 05:42 PM

How much for the factory single valance shipped to Tennessee?You got any other TBSS body parts for sale?

blkssncpt 06-19-2012 06:29 PM

how much for the cats???

-Rob