PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   GM Parts Classifieds (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-parts-classifieds-23/)
-   -   New OEM Signal Mirrors..power folding-heated (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-parts-classifieds-23/new-oem-signal-mirrors-power-folding-heated-397027/)

sstein77 07-16-2007 06:18 PM

New OEM Signal Mirrors..power folding-heated

I am selling a pair of brand new OEM signal mirrors. They are power folding, heated and have the puddle lamps. I do not know if they are auto-dimming or not. They are for the 03+ trucks. They have the plain black textured caps because I was thinking of changing the color of my truck and didn't want them to 'stick out.' I got them with the intentions of adapting them to my '01 Tahoe, but have since changed my mind. These mirrors have never been mounted. Asking $200 obo. Pics are attached. SOLD!

I also have a black hood, headlights, and turn signals for 99-02 trucks. These parts are OEM.

Hood: Onyx black, great condition $100!. Local p/u.
Headlights: Good condition, no cracks. $40 for pair.SOLD!
Turn signals: Good condition also, no cracks. $30 for pair..SOLD!

All prices are negotiable.
Price reduced on the hood. I'd like to get it out of my way!!!

04silveradoclone07ss 07-16-2007 07:53 PM

please send pics of head lights and turn signals to nova1969chevy@aim.com please. also could you get a shipping quote for these to 02726. also how would you get these to work on a truck without powerfolding and all that stuff. as of right now all i have is power mirrors. any help will be great~~Kyle

EDIT- didnt see that the lights were for 99-02 sorry.

edgarglz84 07-16-2007 09:06 PM

pm sent

sharpshooter 07-16-2007 09:46 PM

tttttttt

onebad03 07-16-2007 09:59 PM

put me in for the mirrors if you can get some pics of the plugs. or do you know if all the features will wrk in my 03 with power mirrors and none of the other stuff.

sstein77 07-17-2007 09:05 AM

04silveradoclone07ss: I'll get those pics sent when I get home from work
today.

edgarglz84: Got it! Sent you one as well.

sharpshooter: Thanks for the bump

onebad03: I'll post some pics of the plugs after I get home today.

Nick™ 07-17-2007 09:44 AM

I'll answer the questions about converting to these mirrors, I've converted my truck.

If you have a 2003 and up truck with the LS or LT package (power mirrors, windows, locks) you can plug and play these mirrors for all features except one - the power fold won't work. This is a problem because the mirrors won't stay in the outward position on the highway without the actuator holding them out. You will need a new control switch, the part number for a regular cab or extended cab is 15125140 (or was when I bought it, if they changed the number since they should be able to cross reference it). This is the entire control panel for the driver's door including the window, lock and mirror control. The only physical difference in the switch from what you have is when the mirror selector is in the center position there is an emblem located on the adjustment square illuminated. This control will operate the power fold - you current one will not.

sstein77 07-17-2007 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Nick™
I'll answer the questions about converting to these mirrors, I've converted my truck.

If you have a 2003 and up truck with the LS or LT package (power mirrors, windows, locks) you can plug and play these mirrors for all features except one - the power fold won't work. This is a problem because the mirrors won't stay in the outward position on the highway without the actuator holding them out. You will need a new control switch, the part number for a regular cab or extended cab is 15125140 (or was when I bought it, if they changed the number since they should be able to cross reference it). This is the entire control panel for the driver's door including the window, lock and mirror control. The only physical difference in the switch from what you have is when the mirror selector is in the center position there is an emblem located on the adjustment square illuminated. This control will operate the power fold - you current one will not.

Thanks for that information, Nick. I have seen you post on this very subject in the past. I was going to try to search and find one of the threads, but now that you have covered it, it won't be necessary. Thanks again.

onebad03 07-17-2007 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Nick™

thanks nick, i was searching a few different sites and all i could find were people saying that the signals were plug and play but nothing else. once again thanks for the help and aso the part number to the switch.

sstein77-PM sent

sstein77 07-17-2007 09:18 PM

Sales pending on the mirrors and lights. The hood is still available.

Steven