GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Flipped manifold hotside kit "with turbo" - gauging interest

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 11:31 AM
11 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Flipped manifold hotside kit "with turbo" - gauging interest

Gauging interest in this kit. Worked well for me but I'm thinking of switching it up a bit (going smaller/etc.), so rather than cutting it up, I'm seeing if someone wants it as is. Makes 15psi easy at about 45% WG duty cycle ... what I have it at right now.

What's included:
All hotside piping (you'll need to re-use your manifolds)
On3 7875 with about 2-3K miles on it. No issues with shaft play or oil past seals.
5/8" 90° hose barbs to re-route your heater core hoses above valve cover. I'll include extra fittings and straights also to extend ext if you want around the battery etc. You'll just need to provide your own 5/8" hose in the length you need and clamps.

What you'll need:
Cold side and BOV
Oil feed and drain lines/fittings
Wastegate (currently configured for a Tial V60)

Asking $650 + shipping for everything above (no Waste gate) ... currently on the truck so you'll have to give me a week or two once we confirm transaction before I can ship.

I can include the Tial V60 WG to make things easier for you ... $1000 + shipping for the complete Hot side inc. turbo and WG

May consider selling everything including the cold side and BOV for $1350 + shipping.

Note: the Intercooler does have some minor cosmetic damage from being installed too low and hitting a curb, but it's structurally sound I re-mounted it behind grill when I redesigned the kit. Cast end tanks with cast in bolt holes/etc. it's NOT a cheap ebay unit. Money was spent in the big parts; even though it's a budget-like flipped manifold build. The Precision 6766 was the original plan but I didn't want to wait so long so purchased the On3 7875 to build it .. but realize now that too much needs to be reconfigured to put the Precision back in ... hence the sale instead of cutting/chopping.

May even consider including the Precision 6766 for $1000 more (see other sale thread of mine for more info on that) ... and just go N/A for a while.

You can see my build thread here ... https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...-build-542866/

What it looks like...

Some build pics...

Downpipe on its own...

What it looks like put together off the truck ... it comes off like this in one big assembly ... and I'll prob take it off and ship just like this so there's no issues on your end (minus WG). What's not pictured is a O2 bung welded on about 2' downstream for wideband O2 sensor, and the P/s O2 sensor relocated to after turbo as we had tuning issues with it in the merge.
What's also not pictured is the continuation of the downpipe after the 3" v-band clamp which is also included. You'll have to fab up a small length of pipe to connect to your catback.

Last edited by Mean Green z28; 07-29-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm, I am interested in this kit
Old 07-27-2017, 02:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I may have someone interested as well. Ill report back. PM full details if u don't mind. thanks.
Old 07-29-2017, 03:37 PM
11 Second Club

Updated with a few more options incl WG/cold side etc.
Old 08-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Teching In

If you'd do $1350 shipped I'll pay you right now for it.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:11 PM
11 Second Club

I'm reconsidering my plans guys. I'll PM those that have me. **** hit the roof at home so an all out new kit may not be in my future. May be able to only sell complete hotside and re-use my cold side if I do decide to go ahead.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:27 PM

Default Turbo kit

Originally Posted by FullOutPwr
If you'd do $1350 shipped I'll pay you right now for it.
Do you still have the kit?
Old 12-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Teching In

Still selling the kit?