PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   GM Parts Classifieds (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-parts-classifieds-23/)
-   -   4l60e RPM, Coan, factory and extras -*$800 (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-parts-classifieds-23/4l60e-rpm-coan-factory-extras-%2A%24800-539935/)

BROKE-aSS-BLAZER 09-27-2015 11:41 AM

4l60e RPM, Coan, factory and extras -*$800

Hi, my name is Jesse Bowden and I am listing a few performance and factory parts form my Trailblazer SS.
First up,
My top of the line, originally $4k+ RPM 4x4 4l60e. Issue being it is currently lock up lol
This happened when I went to leave work, put it in reverse, and SH**, wont move, however it drove fine there. I contacted RPM and they said it would be a fairly simple fix, I have no idea, not a transmission guy, but has all 300m hard parts. 5000miles. Only asking $800

Also for sale is another top shelf item,
product being a COAN triple dick lockup converter with the range in the blazer being 3600-3700 at launch. Has no issues other then it has been cut/cleaned a few times so now it has a band around the case. New it was $1100 I believe. 1000 miles since latest clean/restall. Only asking $600

I also have the good ol' factory, original 103k mile 4l60e.*
It is fully functional condition, pulled out within the day it just barely slipped in third gear at WOT, after the stroker was dropped in. Asking $400.
I also have the transfer-case, new (1000 mile) front intermediate shaft/ front carrier, ls/40e flex-plate waiting for pick-up. Finally, if you have enough money lol, I will take the time to pull out the front diff. I do not have prices but text me if your interested.*

Thank you for looking, erveything is price to sell but again text me for more information. I have swapped to a full 4l80e 2wd setup in anticipation of the n2o. Cell # 443-523-442(seven)

JordanH 09-27-2015 08:18 PM

Where are you located?

BROKE-aSS-BLAZER 09-28-2015 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by JordanH (Post 5314364)
Where are you located?

Pocomoke, MD

Velocity1 10-29-2015 03:32 PM

Brokering and / or buyer's representative support available.

Some times it's hard to make a sale because of geography.

I can be your representative to assess the purchasable item, live, on-site. Your eyes and ears, (real time), to determine buy/no buy, price hagle with substantiation of a no sale.

Over 35 yrs. making spot determinations representing FAA Air Safety Inspection. I'm real good at spotting the junk and recognizing the "return to service," ("Ok to fly") I'm the guys you want on the job working for you. Reasonable money well spent!

PM or IM me if you'd like my cell phone and to discuss T/'s & C'/s of me reppng. you for an article you want or may be interested having me review, access and report on for you?

Thanks for your consideration!
Dave Aka Velocity1

chris99gmc 12-12-2016 10:09 PM

A $4k 6Xe Transmission would have an upgraded "unbreakable"(advertised, yet far from the truth) sunshell at the very least. Most likely a sonnax smart shell in it... Can only speculate why it took a s***.... Could also be some debris jammed up the roller clutch, if the unit doesn't turn.

Of course I am only making an educated guess based on the small amount of info you provided and my minimal experiences with these units^^^

sks355 12-21-2016 07:41 PM

Converter

Just going to ask your opinion on how you think the converter would be on 2 wheel drive tbss with bolt ons and 125 shot going to do a cam but dunno which one I want yet.

Originally Posted by chris99gmc (Post 5390966)
A $4k 6Xe Transmission would have an upgraded "unbreakable"(advertised, yet far from the truth) sunshell at the very least. Most likely a sonnax smart shell in it... Can only speculate why it took a s***.... Could also be some debris jammed up the roller clutch, if the unit doesn't turn.

Of course I am only making an educated guess based on the small amount of info you provided and my minimal experiences with these units^^^

BROKE-aSS-BLAZER 09-12-2017 07:33 PM

Hey guy's, i just found this post from back in 2015, i still have everything for sale just sitting in my garage! Converter still in the tranny and sealed up, still for sale! Lol. Again still unsure what is up with the tranny but i do know the converter is ready to rip! Text if your interested. Thanks.

Turb0? 10-13-2017 03:50 PM

Text sent!