Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 02:14 PM
PSM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2014+ Dashlogic/Dash Control

Dashlogic/Dash Control

sold!

Last edited by PSM; 06-27-2019 at 02:50 AM.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:57 PM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

So the dash logic just plug into ob2 port and then displays all the gauges in the actually dic in the cluster? How would you flip through modes to see what your monitoring? ie like afr and boost etc can be displayed at the same time?
Old 05-17-2019, 08:12 PM
PSM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chevykev
So the dash logic just plug into ob2 port and then displays all the gauges in the actually dic in the cluster? How would you flip through modes to see what your monitoring? ie like afr and boost etc can be displayed at the same time?

Here is an example. You only have that top line to use. So you can put as much as you can fit. It's a little bit of programing to tell it what characters to use and what obd ii parameters to display, but it's super easy to do and the instructions walk you through it. For example you would type Boost"pm13"psi and it would display Boost "value"psi. Or you could shorten it to say But"value"psi and fit more info. I fit boost, afr and iats all on one page. There are 8 "pages" that you can cycle though by hiting the lock button to cycle through the pages. This screen replaces the navigation page.in the DIC.
Old 05-17-2019, 08:22 PM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Oh this is specific for that gen truck? I have an 08 so thought it might work but your dic is different then mine
Old 05-17-2019, 08:32 PM
PSM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chevykev
Oh this is specific for that gen truck? I have an 08 so thought it might work but your dic is different then mine
The hardware is the same but the software is specific to the 14+. The module's firmware is updatable so I have an email to them to see if you can simply switch firmware to work on a different vehicle. I can update thread when I hear back from them.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So the stock menus and parameters are no longer functional while this device is on? I like this concept, but would still like to have my stock windows available. Also, you said the lock button. Does that mean the device takes control of the lock button on the door?
Old 05-18-2019, 08:33 AM
PSM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rijrunr
So the stock menus and parameters are no longer functional while this device is on? I like this concept, but would still like to have my stock windows available. Also, you said the lock button. Does that mean the device takes control of the lock button on the door?
The device just takes over the navagation page of the DIC, you can still cycle through all the other pages if you want to display them instead and they function normally. The lock button still locks the vehicle, but it also triggers the dashlogic to switch pages while the navagation, now dashlogic, screen is active.
Old 05-18-2019, 08:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like this concept. Think I will try it.
Old 05-20-2019, 01:26 PM
PSM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rijrunr
I like this concept. Think I will try it.
Sent you a PM
Old 05-25-2019, 09:53 PM
PSM
TECH Fanatic

Still for sale

Quick Reply: 2014+ Dashlogic/Dash Control