Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Borla Exhaust for Sierra Denali

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Borla Exhaust for Sierra Denali

I have been looking for feedback on Borla 140300. I have ordered this without ever getting an actual "taste" of it for my truck. They only have the one exhaust for 2008-2010. The newer models were offered a choice between touring and an s type. It was a reaction/impulse buy on a very good price, and I pulled the trigger. Just wanted to know if there was anyone else out there who could give some feedback on this part #. Thanks in advance!
Old 11-11-2013, 06:36 PM
TECH Junkie

You will love the borla exhaust. I see you are from st. Catharines, Ontario. My wife and I love to go there for vacation over the summers.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by black01_WS6
You will love the borla exhaust. I see you are from st. Catharines, Ontario. My wife and I love to go there for vacation over the summers.
Just for the record, you come here for vacation??? You would probably see me walking by dog or at the Tim Horton's with everyone else! lol!
I am hoping that I love it, but it is driving me nuts that there are zero customer reviews or any sound bites! I will find out by the end of the week, I guess!
Cheers and again I hope you are right!
Old 11-12-2013, 10:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by mymaggiebell
Just for the record, you come here for vacation??? You would probably see me walking by dog or at the Tim Horton's with everyone else! lol!
I am hoping that I love it, but it is driving me nuts that there are zero customer reviews or any sound bites! I will find out by the end of the week, I guess!
Cheers and again I hope you are right!
Vacation to see my wife's family in Niagara Falls Ontario. I do miss me some Tinbits. I loved the Borla I had on my 00 Camaro SS- if you plan on running headers or deleting the cats then I would look at another catback, but since you are in Ontario and need to make emission checks I'm guessing you will just leave it at the catback.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Teching In

Vacation to see my wife's family in Niagara Falls Ontario. I do miss me some Tinbits. I loved the Borla I had on my 00 Camaro SS- if you plan on running headers or deleting the cats then I would look at another catback, but since you are in Ontario and need to make emission checks I'm guessing you will just leave it at the catback.
ah, Niagara Falls, makes more sense!! lol! I have full warranty up 160 km's and I don't want to spoil it. I am hoping I will love it, I am just concerned I bought something without really knowing what it will sound like. I am also going bonkers as i ordered it last week and probably won't get it until next week! Cheers!
Old 11-12-2013, 03:48 PM
TECH Junkie

I would call up the dealership and see what you can do to not void your warranty, or call another local dealership. Every dealership is different with mods to vehicles. A cat back shouldn't cause too many red flags, but I know Ontario is more serious on emissions than the U.S.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Teching In

thankfully you were right, i fell in love with sound and look immediately!! it took about 30 feet to go omg, and started smiling the whole way home!!!! this will be it...no headers, or anything it is set up pretty darn good for a daily driver and taxi...until the bug hits again!! lol! cheers
Old 11-15-2013, 11:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by mymaggiebell
thankfully you were right, i fell in love with sound and look immediately!! it took about 30 feet to go omg, and started smiling the whole way home!!!! this will be it...no headers, or anything it is set up pretty darn good for a daily driver and taxi...until the bug hits again!! lol! cheers
Right on.
Old 11-16-2013, 06:55 AM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah cool ! Would love to see pics and sound clip. !
Old 12-18-2013, 08:25 AM
Teching In

any video clip?

Quick Reply: Borla Exhaust for Sierra Denali