FUEL SYSTEMS For things such as pumps, lines, set-ups, line routing, fuel cell mounting, etc.,etc....all fuel related discussions!

Drop in systems??

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

As always we are trying to make it as easy as possible for our customers to get the parts they need for their turbo trucks. Fuel systems in the past we stayed away from concentrating on the fit and finish of our turbo kits. But more and more customers are asking, and lets face it there is a lot of junk out there that looks the part and does not perform. So we have been talking with several fuel companies about parts and pieces and they all seem to be working on parts for these trucks now.
Here is option for the guys that are going WAY past what the stock truck systems layout can handle.

I Just got off the phone with Rickstanks.
We will be getting set up as dealer to help our customers out get into a larger fuel system for their trucks.
I Was told looking deep into the month prior being able to get parts out, as they are spooling up production.
With Dual 450 pumps or just the parts and pieces So you could build your own set up.
The only thing I can see as a mild issue is if you have the early model truck. Requires you modify your current tank, or buy a new model tank.. These are not in any way emission compliant. And are for HOT ROD use, not CARB. Legal. HOT ROD use. Nice to see companies finally supporting these trucks.

All ports are 8ORB

So soon you all will have more options for fueling these trucks. Built for these trucks and supported by companies that specialize in fueling.

The epoxied wires are for the fuel sending unit.

Old 08-07-2018, 03:33 PM
TOTM: January 2007

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by TrickTurbo
As always we are trying to make it as easy as possible for our customers to get the parts they need for their turbo trucks. Fuel systems in the past we stayed away from concentrating on the fit and finish of our turbo kits. But more and more customers are asking, and lets face it there is a lot of junk out there that looks the part and does not perform. So we have been talking with several fuel companies about parts and pieces and they all seem to be working on parts for these trucks now.
Here is option for the guys that are going WAY past what the stock truck systems layout can handle.

I Just got off the phone with Rickstanks.
We will be getting set up as dealer to help our customers out get into a larger fuel system for their trucks.
I Was told looking deep into the month prior being able to get parts out, as they are spooling up production.
With Dual 450 pumps or just the parts and pieces So you could build your own set up.
The only thing I can see as a mild issue is if you have the early model truck. Requires you modify your current tank, or buy a new model tank.. These are not in any way emission compliant. And are for HOT ROD use, not CARB. Legal. HOT ROD use. Nice to see companies finally supporting these trucks.
Nice! He is in the process of building mine now, I posted some photos in the thread below.
Old 08-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Truck Sponsor

Originally Posted by Last Call
Nice! He is in the process of building mine now, I posted some photos in the thread below.
Nice. seem like a good group of guys over there.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Truck Sponsor

Some pics of aeromotives 07 truck set up.
This is the 3) 450 pumps. Dual pumps are just a tad over 800.00
more options coming.

Old 08-16-2018, 12:51 AM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

So will these fit a nnbs 08 Silverado flex fuel system? I know it’s good for about 500hp but I have 80lb injectors and want 600 to the tire. Will this drop in and go if I take my bed off? These are seeet btw I hope they work easy for my truck
Old 08-16-2018, 07:44 AM
11 Second Club

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

There’s a whole lot going on there in that triple pump setup

I have been following along on this post, but if you need that much fuel wouldn’t you ditch the factory tank and run a cell from DBRODS or some other sort with a sump and a large aftermarket pump? I ditched my stock tank for a under bed fuel cell to (a) move weight over the axle, (b) stop my fuel starvation issue, and (c) if the twin 450’s can’t fuel my motor I have a sump with twin -12 ports that will more then be able to fuel my setup. It just seems a bit crazy
to have that many pumps in a stock tank
Old 08-16-2018, 11:20 AM
Truck Sponsor

Originally Posted by chevykev
So will these fit a nnbs 08 Silverado flex fuel system? I know it’s good for about 500hp but I have 80lb injectors and want 600 to the tire. Will this drop in and go if I take my bed off? These are seeet btw I hope they work easy for my truck
this should fit. Will require new lines, regulators fuel rails etc.
Or
adapting to the stock lines.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:34 AM
Truck Sponsor

Originally Posted by MrHorsepowerLSx
There’s a whole lot going on there in that triple pump setup

I have been following along on this post, but if you need that much fuel wouldn’t you ditch the factory tank and run a cell from DBRODS or some other sort with a sump and a large aftermarket pump? I ditched my stock tank for a under bed fuel cell to (a) move weight over the axle, (b) stop my fuel starvation issue, and (c) if the twin 450’s can’t fuel my motor I have a sump with twin -12 ports that will more then be able to fuel my setup. It just seems a bit crazy
to have that many pumps in a stock tank
triple is showing what could be done.
Areomotive also uses the fuel foam to help keep the fuel in the area.
But never should run your tank that low either.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

triple is showing what could be done.
Areomotive also uses the fuel foam to help keep the fuel in the area.
But never should run your tank that low either.

I was having fuel starvation issues when I was NA and had a single pump and between 1/4-1/2 tank of fuel.

Truck would squat hard off the line and suck air, I swapped out the tank for the cell and problem solved
Old 08-27-2018, 08:27 AM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

this should fit. Will require new lines, regulators fuel rails etc.
Or
adapting to the stock lines.
adapting to the stock lines? That’s the way I want to go. Can I use my stock fuel system just upgrade the pump? Don’t need duals just a single 450 will do the trick I think

Quick Reply: Drop in systems??