PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   FUEL SYSTEMS (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/fuel-systems-210/)
-   -   Anyone sell aftermarket fuel rails with brackets for stock truck intake?? (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/fuel-systems-210/anyone-sell-aftermarket-fuel-rails-brackets-stock-truck-intake-544789/)

BigBlock90 06-28-2016 09:58 PM

Anyone sell aftermarket fuel rails with brackets for stock truck intake??

Ive searched and searched with no real answer's so im gonna ask. Does any company's out there make a fuel rail and bracket kit to fit the stock intake, per say on an 03 model style truck intake? I have an extra set of holley LS fuel rails with fittings but no brackets to use. I run the deka tall 80lb LS1 style injectors and id love to run my aftermarket regulator instead of the stock fuel rails on my setup. Any idea's other than making some brackets maybe?

1FastBrick 06-28-2016 11:02 PM

I think FAST makes some brackets that fit a stock intake with their rails.

MikeD. 07-02-2016 07:08 PM

Z920 Fuel Rail Kit Complete 6AN 5 3 6 0 6 2 Chev Silverado Black LM7 LQ4 9 | eBay

BigBlock90 07-02-2016 10:45 PM

Bingo!!! Thank you sir. Ive looked a few times on ebay and have found nothing. Thats exactly what i need. :D

GMCtrk 07-02-2016 11:00 PM

I have those rails. They fit good, but the quality of the rails themselves is poor. Typical chinese junk.

MikeD. 07-03-2016 01:06 AM

I want to do aftermarket rails but that's the shit I'm afraid of. Just don't want no leaks. But I texted the guy a while back and he was pretty confident in them and said if I have issues he will take them back no questions asked

GMCtrk 07-03-2016 12:08 PM

I posted pictures of what the injector holes look like. All kinds of metal shards sticking everywhere. Basically a cheaply produced product. It wont leak but id recommend getting the holley rails.

treylittlefield 07-03-2016 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by GMCtrk (Post 5368553)
I posted pictures of what the injector holes look like. All kinds of metal shards sticking everywhere. Basically a cheaply produced product. It wont leak but id recommend getting the holley rails.

Nevermind. I'm an idiot lol

The holly rails look like they don't come with the crossover line, so an extra $30-50 for that over the ebay rails. Not a bad option for a little better quality

BigBlock90 07-04-2016 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by GMCtrk (Post 5368553)

Seem's like i do remember you're pic on that subject now with the rails. I will be sure and inspect them very well before i install them. Thanks for the head's up again on that matter. :cheers:

Feed 07-05-2016 09:45 PM

I have the ebay rails. I haven't installed them yet so I can't comment on the fit. I am a machinist and i'm picky. I looked them over real well. Machining and overall finish wise they looked really nice, no burrs inside or out and nicely packaged, I was impressed.