FUEL SYSTEMS For things such as pumps, lines, set-ups, line routing, fuel cell mounting, etc.,etc....all fuel related discussions!

Anybody tried running lingenfelter fpr plug?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mcfarlnd
Just re-read your post. Yes, you will want to block off the in tank regulator if using that external regulator. Then, set the regulator for whatever pressure you want and then reprogram the FSCM. Regulator will make no difference if it's in the tank or not. Just don't hook up the boost reference because, i imagine trying to have PWM up the pressure along with the boost reference would confuse the system. The computer will be trying to lower the pressure because the regulator is raising pressure due to boost reference? Choose one or the other.
That does make sense. Let me know what you figure out on the zr1/ctsv reliefs. I'm curious if they do work if the ADM fpcm modules will work on the trucks too. I'm like you I don't really want to start hacking things up and leave everything in tact if I can and make it work. If not I guess I'll just have to dish out the extra coin and setup a return system
Old 04-22-2017, 06:39 PM
Un-Registered User

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Broke down a 2012 flexfuel bucket this last week. The FPR in the bucket is stamped with 520kpa which would be the same as a CTSV. I have a lot of pics if your interested. Will probably do another walboro 450 write up as, there seems to be a lot of different ways to install it. My pump is sitting in the stock location, uses the factory Venturi, involves very minimal cutting and cost me literally 118.00 with a junkyard bucket and new pump.

Last edited by mcfarlnd; 04-22-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mcfarlnd
Broke down a 2012 flexfuel bucket this last week. The FPR in the bucket is stamped with 520kpa which would be the same as a CTSV. I have a lot of pics if your interested. Will probably do another walboro 450 write up as, there seems to be a lot of different ways to install it. My pump is sitting in the stock location, uses the factory Venturi, involves very minimal cutting and cost me literally 118.00 with a junkyard bucket and new pump.
sweet! Yea man share some pics if you don't mind
Old 05-01-2017, 07:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 118 Likes on 98 Posts

Please do Mcfarlnd!!

I need to do the same thing and pick up a junk yard buck. That is a great idea.

I have limited time these days and that should speed it along nicely.