PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   FORCED INDUCTION (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/forced-induction-159/)
-   -   Who has a leftcoast tensioner? (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/forced-induction-159/who-has-leftcoast-tensioner-463449/)

kbracing96 06-05-2010 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by BlownChevy (Post 4473987)
Neither did I. Granted he did not want to sponsor the site anymore, but to ban him for it was ridiculous.

There is a thread in the sponsor section on Tech about stuff like that. They had problems with people stop sponsoring then trying to back door sales, so they made it a policy to ban any user name that was associated with sponsoring. I don't like it either :(. I probable wont be a sponsor forever, but I don't want to loose my SN just cuz I stop sponsoring... :(

03sierraslt 06-05-2010 04:02 PM

I have talked to Joe @ Leftcoast a couple times, very nice guy. Give him a call he will get you setup.

EVILGMC 06-05-2010 06:51 PM

i got my IW 8 rib setup with tensioner from joe. awesome guy.

1bad2k 06-05-2010 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by EVILGMC (Post 4474316)
i got my IW 8 rib setup with tensioner from joe. awesome guy.

Yeah, I would like to do that setup as well eventually. Spoke with Joe today and got taken care of. Thanks guys.

schino 06-06-2010 09:35 AM

what did it end up running you? pm me if you want

00ChevyScott 06-06-2010 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by kbracing96 (Post 4474128)
There is a thread in the sponsor section on Tech about stuff like that. They had problems with people stop sponsoring then trying to back door sales, so they made it a policy to ban any user name that was associated with sponsoring. I don't like it either :(. I probable wont be a sponsor forever, but I don't want to loose my SN just cuz I stop sponsoring... :(

Whenever this happens, just let the rest of us know. IB probably doesn't want to risk losing every single one of it's members over something like that :devil:

fastnblu 06-06-2010 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by AKlowriderZ71 (Post 4473986)
I never understood why that happened....

Originally Posted by BlownChevy (Post 4473980)
760-522-8669

IB banned him like a bunch of punks.

Neither did I. Granted he did not want to sponsor the site anymore, but to ban him for it was ridiculous.

Originally Posted by kbracing96 (Post 4474128)

That's sad. It might be a policy, but from all that I seen the guy contributed in a (+) way to every thread I saw him post on.

Glad to see u have pull around here Scott. :P :razz:

00ChevyScott 06-06-2010 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by fastnblu (Post 4474646)
That's sad. It might be a policy, but from all that I seen the guy contributed in a (+) way to every thread I saw him post on.

Glad to see u have pull around here Scott. :P :razz:

I don't have a bajillion posts for nothing ;)

Haha JK, but I think if they were to do something like that to KB, there would be a LOTTTT of pissed off people around here :nod:

fastnblu 06-06-2010 10:38 AM

Agreed. It's just cause KB has a greater following tho. No offense, Kyle, I have nothing but good things to say of u as well. :thumb:
Joe is still a stand up dude from all that I've seen. Matter a fact, I called him Fri. for some stuff, but didn't leave a mssg. I need to call him again on Mon. to actually see what he can do for my future setup. ;)

hotrod04 06-06-2010 02:58 PM

Joe@leftcoast32 is the best to do business with!!!! Mine was shipped with the heavy duty tensioner and never had a problem (about 2months old)