FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Twin turbo manifold info..

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2018, 10:58 AM
Truck Sponsor

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
Default Twin turbo manifold info..

Here at TrickTurbo we are always pushing to delivery the best turbo products for the 1999-2013 GM truck platform. For over 12 years we have been building turbo kits, and constantly upgrading the parts in the kits, materials being used, and options for our customers.
Since the beginning we were asked about twin kits, built a few. Then when we released our Cast Stainless Steel Manifold we were immediately asked about a driver side option. Well here it is.
Cast Stainless Steel driver side manifold for twin turbo applications. Stainless Steel, with 2 bolt waste gate provision already in place. Easily adapted to a vband style gate if the customer wants. (requires a 2bolt to vband adapter) True T4 flange that is threaded for M10 studs. The manifold has smooth transition allowing maximum flow. Internal volume is very close to the current passenger side T4 manifold. If you want to run a T3 turbo you will need a T3 to T4 adapter.
The location of the turbo is slightly forward compared to the current passenger side. This gains you the most possible room for your down pipe. Waste gate is beside the power steering pump reservoir and above the PCM. It was fitted on our 2wd 2004 mock up truck.
These units are not in stock yet, and we are only having a limit volume run this first batch.
If you have one of our T4 single kit. We will be offering an upgrade hot pipe kit option. This will consist of a driver side manifold, down pipe and gate vent pipe.
Pricing on the manifold only will retail at 600.00 plus freight. If you already had purchased a passenger side from TRICK and want to go twins, there will be a discounted price to you.
Twin sets will retail at 1200.00. You will have 2 options
option 1) twin set with a block off plate on the passenger manifold inlet.
Option 2) twin set with the passenger side manifold inlet cut off and cap welded.
I will update this thread as I get more pricing and information of shipment arriving to my dock. If you have any questions let me know.

The dotted line is showing how one could cut this area off and weld a plug.
The following 3 users liked this post by TrickTurbo:
1FastBrick (04-19-2018), Boost-freak (06-07-2018), LOWRIDERGMC (04-19-2018)
Old 04-19-2018, 11:10 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TrickTurbo
Here at TrickTurbo we are always pushing to delivery the best turbo products for the 1999-2013 GM truck platform. For over 12 years we have been building turbo kits, and constantly upgrading the parts in the kits, materials being used, and options for our customers.
Since the beginning we were asked about twin kits, built a few. Then when we released our Cast Stainless Steel Manifold we were immediately asked about a driver side option. Well here it is.
Cast Stainless Steel driver side manifold for twin turbo applications. Stainless Steel, with 2 bolt waste gate provision already in place. Easily adapted to a vband style gate if the customer wants. (requires a 2bolt to vband adapter) True T4 flange that is threaded for M10 studs. The manifold has smooth transition allowing maximum flow. Internal volume is very close to the current passenger side T4 manifold. If you want to run a T3 turbo you will need a T3 to T4 adapter.
The location of the turbo is slightly forward compared to the current passenger side. This gains you the most possible room for your down pipe. Waste gate is beside the power steering pump reservoir and above the PCM. It was fitted on our 2wd 2004 mock up truck.
These units are not in stock yet, and we are only having a limit volume run this first batch.
If you have one of our T4 single kit. We will be offering an upgrade hot pipe kit option. This will consist of a driver side manifold, down pipe and gate vent pipe.
Pricing on the manifold only will retail at 600.00 plus freight. If you already had purchased a passenger side from TRICK and want to go twins, there will be a discounted price to you.
Twin sets will retail at 1200.00. You will have 2 options
option 1) twin set with a block off plate on the passenger manifold inlet.
Option 2) twin set with the passenger side manifold inlet cut off and cap welded.
I will update this thread as I get more pricing and information of shipment arriving to my dock. If you have any questions let me know.

The dotted line is showing how one could cut this area off and weld a plug.
Old 04-19-2018, 11:24 AM
11 Second Club

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

Good job Rick!!!!! I’m pumped you are doing this. Twins has been my next upgrade to the truck anyways
Old 04-19-2018, 11:27 AM
Custm2500's Rude Friend

Received 761 Likes on 630 Posts

Old 04-19-2018, 01:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

What is the biggest advantage to twins in our trucks? Quicker spool? If I go with twins would I put another magnum 76/75 on or would I change to different turbos all together? Guessing this will depend on individual goals but curious. When pricing is finished can you make sure to PM me I already have your stage 2 kit and would need the hot pipe kit. I would go with a block off plate on the inlet so I can go back if needed. Infact just put me on the list for the first run I want to try it out.
Old 04-19-2018, 01:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice Rick! I like it...but I like the big single you built for me also hahahah
The following users liked this post:
TrickTurbo (04-19-2018)
Old 04-19-2018, 05:37 PM

Received 216 Likes on 146 Posts

I need this in my life...maybe one day I can lose the blower on the Camaro and step over to turbos.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:00 PM
Truck Sponsor

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
I need this in my life...maybe one day I can lose the blower on the Camaro and step over to turbos.
You just need to bring your car up here and well build you some twins.
Old 04-20-2018, 01:47 PM

Received 61 Likes on 60 Posts

I am curious to see how turbo placement looks!
Old 04-20-2018, 01:54 PM
Truck Sponsor

Originally Posted by Vortec350ss
I am curious to see how turbo placement looks!

The following 3 users liked this post by TrickTurbo:
Boost-freak (06-07-2018), LOWRIDERGMC (05-10-2018), turbo freak (06-20-2018)

Quick Reply: Twin turbo manifold info..