PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Eastern (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/eastern-122/)
-   -   Virginians near NC border, heeeeeelp! (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/eastern-122/virginians-near-nc-border-heeeeeelp-365354/)

ZR1 DREAMING 05-11-2006 12:01 PM

Virginians near NC border, heeeeeelp!

Anybody remotely near the NC border that can help me complete my exhaust? There is no place around that will do it w/o cats :bang:

I need pipes from the LTs to an X-pipe to mufflers than dumped... nothing too exotic, just some 3" pipe welded up. Nobody here will touch it!

thanks... I put in the Southern sect. too

usmcchevy 05-15-2006 11:29 PM

I'll ask around here for ya.

ZR1 DREAMING 05-16-2006 06:33 AM

good deal, thanks man!

Beastofa327 05-16-2006 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Z06 DREAMING
Anybody remotely near the NC border that can help me complete my exhaust? There is no place around that will do it w/o cats :bang:

I need pipes from the LTs to an X-pipe to mufflers than dumped... nothing too exotic, just some 3" pipe welded up. Nobody here will touch it!

thanks... I put in the Southern sect. too

Hey Jordan I'm teaching a student right now who's neighbor is a welder and said could help me out when I get my LT's. He lives off Battlefield Blvd in Chesapeake,VA I'll Get more Info for you, my student is gonna bring in his bussiness card and from what he said he don't care about cats or no cats.

usmcchevy 05-16-2006 03:48 PM

Sorry man, no luck here. :(

ZR1 DREAMING 05-16-2006 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Beastofa327
Hey Jordan I'm teaching a student right now who's neighbor is a welder and said could help me out when I get my LT's. He lives off Battlefield Blvd in Chesapeake,VA I'll Get more Info for you, my student is gonna bring in his bussiness card and from what he said he don't care about cats or no cats.

sweet, let me know man!! ...I know right where Battlefield is and I'll be back that way for the VA beach g2g whenever that'll be

silver-mod-o 05-17-2006 07:07 AM

I guess you'd have to drive it up here with open headers then right jordan to get it done??? fun fun fun ... watch the cops on 17... :eyes: :jest:

white1 05-17-2006 09:37 AM

Most shops wont do it around here..............unless you show up with open headers. But I did find one minority owned shop that was willing to do it, then they backed out, and I found another right across the street, but they were $$$$$$$ and all I wanted them to do was cut the cats off and reweld pipe in its place.

The shops around here usually wont give you any shit if you just show up with open headers though. Just tell them its no longer a truck that you use on the street, off-road only. Or try to just get them to fab/weld everything up, and put flanges on it, then you bolt it up, eliminating all of the responsibility from them

ZR1 DREAMING 05-17-2006 12:08 PM

yeah... I've heard that saying it's offroad only may work.

silver-mod-o 05-17-2006 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Z06 DREAMING
yeah... I've heard that saying it's offroad only may work.

where'd you heard that from :eyes: .... LOL....

-I even had to sign a damn waiver to get mine done. :bs: but I showed up with open headers too...