PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Eastern (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/eastern-122/)
-   -   New Dyno shop in VA Beach (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/eastern-122/new-dyno-shop-va-beach-372607/)

silver-mod-o 08-21-2006 09:28 AM

New Dyno shop in VA Beach

I just found out from a friend of mine that there's a new AWD dyno in VA beach. :devil: Its called Dyno Inc.

Its down in the Birdneck Business Plaza right on Birdneck road... The shop does a lot of import stuff right now but he's starting to get more requests for F-body's and Mustangs so he's considering opening up his tuning to more domestics... I know a lot of people have concerns with their vehicle fitting on the AWD Dynos as well... not a problem here. He's already Dyno'd vehicles from an AWD Eagle Talon to a Ford 4wd F-350 and as well as a couple crew cab Duramax's.... he's cheap too!!! I spoke to him on the phone as well and he said that 3 pulls would be $50 :eek2: WAY cheaper than any dyno shop around AND its open to AWD's... he even confessed that is you come on a slow day, you'd probably end up getting WAY more than 3 pulls for $50 (he said something like 8-10 :) ) and of course he's able to dyno 2WD trucks too... not just AWD

-I have the number saved in my cell if anyone else wants it, or I'll just post it up. I will definitely be getting my truck ran once its back up here... maybe we can put together a dyno day through him and get a group discount?!?! If you guys would like to look into this I'll call him and try to set it up... hopefully we get some good responses on this :judge:

-Lemme know!!!!

ZR1 DREAMING 08-21-2006 09:41 AM

I'm in :judge: What kind of Dyno is it?

silver-mod-o 08-21-2006 09:45 AM

not positive on the brand... there's only 2 or 3 different ones I thought. all of them read pretty close. I think a Dynojet is the most accurate from what I've heard....

extendocab 08-21-2006 12:23 PM

Yeah we can go dyno da honda..... lol My old lady would kill me..... :judge:

ZEUS!!!! 08-21-2006 12:37 PM

yeah that would be awesome :judge: :jest:

silver-mod-o 08-21-2006 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by extendocab
Yeah we can go dyno da honda..... lol My old lady would kill me..... :judge:

hey, they do specialize in imports... you could bring that thing back to her runnin some 13's :jest:

-slicks on da front baby

Beastofa327 08-21-2006 04:42 PM

OK I know I've bailed in the past for VMP but I am so there for a dyno day!!!!!!!

extendocab 08-22-2006 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Beastofa327
OK I know I've bailed in the past for VMP but I am so there for a dyno day!!!!!!!

Yea yea yea..... :eyes: j/j

Seth

extendocab 08-22-2006 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
hey, they do specialize in imports... you could bring that thing back to her runnin some 13's :jest:

-slicks on da front baby

I need to find a 5500 converter and a tranny brake for it..... hahaha :drive:

ZR1 DREAMING 08-22-2006 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Beastofa327

lies!!!... oh wait, nevermind... I bailed too :(