PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Eastern (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/eastern-122/)
-   -   F-Body Central gang at Capital Sunday (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/eastern-122/f-body-central-gang-capital-sunday-380532/)

BADMOFO 12-20-2006 09:43 PM

What's up Bret...glad you found your way over here! That WS6 was strokin' last time out. I was going to stop by the shop yesterday on my way home from UPS, but dinner was callin'. I'll be by soon. What kind of numbers did your truck put down Brian???

BLK02WS6 12-20-2006 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
What's up Bret...glad you found your way over here! That WS6 was strokin' last time out. I was going to stop by the shop yesterday on my way home from UPS, but dinner was callin'. I'll be by soon. What kind of numbers did your truck put down Brian???

Hey - glad I found it too. Thanks!! That last pass I made was insane - almost drug the bumper! Wish someone had that one on video! If I had dinner callin, I'd go home too :P Maybe one day I'll have that! I'm headed out of town for the holidays, but I'm sure I'll see ya soon. I'll let Bryan post up his numbers :cool: I think he's happy with his gains - track will tell the story :drive: I better get some sleep.

In case I don't talk to ya before - Happy Holidays to all of you guys!

BADMOFO 12-20-2006 10:03 PM

Oh I saw it...and was surprised it left so much harder (at least looked like it). What made it leave like that... Did you make a shock adjustment?? :eek2:

Happy Holidays Brett, have a safe one!

BLK02WS6 12-21-2006 06:11 AM

Oh I saw it...and was surprised it left so much harder (at least looked like it). What made it leave like that... Did you make a shock adjustment?? :eek2:

I brought the whole 250 shot all in right off the line - I had been progressing the nitrous in slowly on the 3 passes before that one. I knew it was gonna be my last pass, so I figured what the hell - I was going out with a good one! I should have tightened the front shocks up a bit so it didn't go so high - my exhaust didn't like that landing at all :judge: But at least my oil pan and headers survived :) I have some double adjustable shocks to put on the front over the winter - that way I can make them tighter for the landings and still loose on the extension for weight transfer (and good air). It is a rush not being able to see anything but sky all the way into second gear :drive:

Breeze 12-21-2006 06:12 AM

The trucks puttin down 396 hp @ 5500 and 399 tq @ 4850 at the wheels.

BLK02WS6 12-21-2006 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by The Breeze
The trucks puttin down 396 hp @ 5500 and 399 tq @ 4850 at the wheels.

Picked up about 40ish from before, right? Knockin on 11's door :drive:

Breeze 12-21-2006 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by BLK02WS6
Picked up about 40ish from before, right? Knockin on 11's door :drive:

Exactly 40 hp and 48 tq.

BADMOFO 12-21-2006 07:04 AM

WOW....that's a huge gain. I guess you got the cam and all in then??? Those are some great numbers for that stingy Mustang Dyno. You should be real close to 11's on the right cool night. :thumb:

XLR8NSS 12-21-2006 06:05 PM

Yeah, that is pretty awesome, can't wait to see it at the track next year. :)

MOFO - You need a 250 shot off the line to. I want to see your truck poppin wheelies like that WS6. :eek: :D ;)

BADMOFO 12-21-2006 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
Yeah, that is pretty awesome, can't wait to see it at the track next year. :)

MOFO - You need a 250 shot off the line to. I want to see your truck poppin wheelies like that WS6. :eek: :D ;)

Did you see my cam video? :devil: