Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Somebody up in this joint is actually going to RACE F-22.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:48 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Somebody up in this joint is actually going to RACE F-22.

Since nobody else will take him up on a race, including Foose04 and Atomic, I will step up to the plate & take a swing.

F-22, you let me know which night at Atlanta Motor Speedway. I've seen some videos from Friday Night Drags & it looks like a fun deal. No money, which seems to scare away all the fast guys in here, just fun & possibly dinner at Waffle House.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:56 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 372 Likes on 253 Posts

Go back and study what I wrote in response to that in the other thread since you didnt seem to get it the first time.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Staging Lane

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...2/#post4973117

That's the last time I saw you & F-22 talk directly to each other in that thread. After that, everyone started jumping my **** because I "wasn't being a productive, contributing member of the Drag Racing Forum." Both of you said you'd love to go to Steele, but that's when the crickets started chirping. So, I assumed, you weren't going to run him.

If I'm wrong, then let's rearrange some things here & instead of me & F-22 going to AMS, we'll just all 3 meet up at Steele, AL some Friday night & lay down some rubber. Hard rubber, slicks, whatever. Let's just stop all this explaining and GET TO THE TRACK... lol...

Good grief.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:41 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 372 Likes on 253 Posts

If we all want to meet up, thats fine, I dont have a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is when you call me out directly saying I wont take someone up on a race. We both said ok, but just because we havent discussed it further or set a date doesnt mean either one of us is backing out. We just have other things going on in our lives, or at least I do, I dont know F22.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Mod with training wheels

Received 202 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by copperdodge
Since nobody else will take him up on a race, including Foose04 and Atomic, I will step up to the plate & take a swing.
Good thing we have guys like you around. Otherwise nobody would be able to do our dirty work. Well, at least not the ones that have important lives to live outside of the race track. Thanks for doing us all a favor; I don't know what we'd do without you.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Anyone know what f22s setup is or what it runs? I think most people on here like to know what they racing.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Maybe if you didn't have a reading comprehension problem people would actually take you seriously.

You remind me of the people back when I had a fast truck that were always talking crap about me never being able to make it to the track or meets. Their entire life revolved around racing and spending every last nickel they had on their hoopty. I know this may be real hard to comprehend for a simpleton like yourself but most of us his real lives and big boy job that take precedence over some troll talking crap on the internet.

I think most of us have grown tired of you and f22's shenanigans, lay off.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Got to Steele and I'd be happy to make it a four way party!
Old 09-06-2012, 02:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you goin to wind the gerbel up and let it go?? or did you get a new rubber band put in?
Old 09-06-2012, 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When we ran F-22 with the GTR he seem like a ok guys. He just like to the people pump up for a race.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Somebody up in this joint is actually going to RACE F-22.