PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Drag Racing (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/drag-racing-139/)
-   -   Fastest crew cab? (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/drag-racing-139/fastest-crew-cab-383798/)

TXsilverado 04-03-2007 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by 99Silverado5.3
Well, there is a good chance he will take it if teh g80 holds :jest:, ap you might want to bring the trailer for him :lol:
...hopefully it holds and he has ANOTHER record breaking truck he tunes. :judge:

i had a dream last night that i grenaded all my shit during a burnout at the track...should i take that as a sign? something is whining its ass off. its either the converter or the rear end. we might find out friday lol.

Wheatley 04-03-2007 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
i had a dream last night that i grenaded all my shit during a burnout at the track...should i take that as a sign? something is whining its ass off. its either the converter or the rear end. we might find out friday lol.

Well thats not good!I guess we'll see huh? :)

Wheatley 04-03-2007 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by ap2002
oh charlie has some tires for friday, and he wont be having any traction problems.... either.. :devil:

Very true,thanks again buddy.They are all cleaned up to. :)

Spoolin 04-05-2007 04:58 PM

Where do you guys get your trucks weighed? Mine's a heavy F%$# cuz of the tonneau cover and a few other things but I'm hoping to break into the high 11's when my swap's all done.

BlownChevy 04-05-2007 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Where do you guys get your trucks weighed? Mine's a heavy F%$# cuz of the tonneau cover and a few other things but I'm hoping to break into the high 11's when my swap's all done.

My race weight with the cover was 5300 or so pounds.....I just need to take a big shit and it will be 5200 :jest:

vanillagorilla 04-05-2007 05:49 PM

So you're saying you're full of shit! :lol: :jest:

Those CC weights are right with what EC's weigh. I be they're within 100lbs when similarly equiped. They share the same chassis.

Spoolin 04-05-2007 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Brian@JPA
My race weight with the cover was 5300 or so pounds.....I just need to take a big shit and it will be 5200 :jest:

I believe you brian, your one big turd away from making your pants fit better! Did you go somewhere to weigh your truck or you just guessing?

BlownChevy 04-05-2007 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Spoolin
I believe you brian, your one big turd away from making your pants fit better! Did you go somewhere to weigh your truck or you just guessing?

weighed it in Ventura at the garbage dump :jest:

vanillagorilla 04-05-2007 10:44 PM

Is that where you dropped off the Radix? HA! :jest: Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Spoolin 04-05-2007 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by vanillagorilla
Is that where you dropped off the Radix? HA! :jest: Sorry, I couldn't resist.

OUCH...!! That even hurt me!