Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

11.2 124 mph

Old 04-27-2017, 11:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Write what happend and how truck was setup on the back of each time slip next time.

and your launch is about as soft as a babys *** too.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Do I should change to full slick check this https://m.summitracing.com/parts/mtt-3362r
Do I need adjust traction bar to tight, shocks adjust go alittle stiff will help ? Do I need to remove my rear sway bar? Front been removed.
Old 04-29-2017, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Change one thing at a time and test at the track! Your making damn good power based on your 124mph trap. Just gotta dial in your launch, it takes time...be patient and keep notes of what you changed before each run. Post up a pic of your trac bar setup and what holes they're in. You'll get there...thank God im 4wd lol!
Old 04-29-2017, 10:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1969x11
Change one thing at a time and test at the track! Your making damn good power based on your 124mph trap. Just gotta dial in your launch, it takes time...be patient and keep notes of what you changed before each run. Post up a pic of your trac bar setup and what holes they're in. You'll get there...thank God im 4wd lol!
I wish it is 4wd. Trade mine lol. Traction is vas
Old 04-30-2017, 03:08 AM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Your biggest problem is you don't know what you are doing and when people tried to help you out with your launch and your 2 step, you don't even listen. What your truck does on the street and what number Circle D said your stall is does not mean anything on the track. I've had my 3000 stall Circle D up over 4500rpm on the foot brake with my hydroboost when I had the SUV rear discs on my truck. You need to go to track with someone who knows hows to run at the track and listen to their recommendations.
The following users liked this post:
03chevytruck (04-30-2017)
Old 04-30-2017, 06:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LPCWS6
Your biggest problem is you don't know what you are doing and when people tried to help you out with your launch and your 2 step, you don't even listen. What your truck does on the street and what number Circle D said your stall is does not mean anything on the track. I've had my 3000 stall Circle D up over 4500rpm on the foot brake with my hydroboost when I had the SUV rear discs on my truck. You need to go to track with someone who knows hows to run at the track and listen to their recommendations.
That is how your complain on me? I just give some list here. I haven't go back to dragstrip if you don't like here then don't comment that is pretty simple.
My circle converter is 2b 258mm triple disk billet it's 3000 or 3200 rpm I plan to go drag to test some what poeople here gave me some advise I will be contuine update soo.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

i think you converter is to tight, need bigger stall so can load turbo. Or lower gear.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:20 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by 06murder
i think you converter is to tight, need bigger stall so can load turbo. Or lower gear.
think you got it backwards bud. You are saying the converter is too tight and that it needs a "bigger" stall. Not really sure what "bigger" means, but contextual clues imply that you are thinking it needs a "looser (bigger)" converter so that it can load the turbo.

A looser converter does just the opposite and takes load off the turbo. Typically a tighter converter works better with a turbo as it loads it harder, helping to get it lit sooner.

Same thing goes with the lower gear. I'll assume by "lower gear" you mean a gear that is higher numerically. For example, if the truck you are talking about has a 3.73, you'd like to put a 4.11 gear in it to help load the turbo. Again, your thinking is backwards. The lower gear (higher numerically) will take load off the turbo. Typically a higher gear "lower numerically" will load the engine/turbo harder helping to get it lit off sooner.

Hope I explained that so you understand.

Search this Thread