PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Dodge / Jeep General Discussion (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/dodge-jeep-general-discussion-162/)
-   -   DTW down (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/dodge-jeep-general-discussion-162/dtw-down-348537/)

gonzo 6.2 09-12-2005 06:07 PM

DTW down

:drive: That site has as many troubles running as my buddies Dodges.He just spent $800 on misc. leaks on his wifes 01 durango w/60K miles.His 04 hemi 3/4 ton just had the radiator replaced do to a leak and the master cly. Luckily under warrenty and only down for 2 days this at 22k mile.When is DTW going back on?

SHAKNBAK 09-12-2005 06:51 PM

Someone hacked the website and messed things up. Dunno when it will be back up. They're gonna lose a few members, more than likely. This might be a good opportunity to make something out of this site.

SHAKNBAK 09-13-2005 03:02 PM

Oops. Guess not. lol

Rumble Bee Ram 09-14-2005 07:24 AM

well DTW is slow as alot of chevy silverados..................j/k guys!

gonzo 6.2 09-14-2005 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Rumble Bee Ram
well DTW is slow as alot of chevy silverados..................j/k guys!

Some are,At least they are not limited :judge:

slowprocess 09-14-2005 01:09 PM

If there weren't so many people trying to post "the hemi*insert anything in the world*" posts, maybe the site would be fairly fast. Not nearly as many "my vortech" threads here. :jest:

MrDestinE 09-14-2005 07:36 PM

Geez, and I thought the Hemi side was slow over here!! :judge:

TJ

gonzo 6.2 09-14-2005 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by MrDestinE
Geez, and I thought the Hemi side was slow over here!! :judge:

TJ

Over here the guys post hemi advancements,over there they post mechanical issues.

MrDestinE 09-14-2005 08:54 PM

Now Gonzo, that is being a little one-sided is it not???? I would say there is quite abit of both on DTW.... but there really doesn't seem to be many Hemis over here.... and being the performance site that this is I would not think that there will be much of anything but performance talk here...... I am more than a little disappointed that there is not more of it here. Then again until we get the PCM unlocked there will not be much of it anywhere.
well I better not go down that road or I will start that same old rant up again....
Really, not every Hemi is a piece of junk waiting to go into the service bay at the stealership. A lot of us are quite happy with our purchase..... at least till we get to the gas pump!

TJ

gonzo 6.2 09-14-2005 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by MrDestinE
Now Gonzo, that is being a little one-sided is it not???? I would say there is quite abit of both on DTW.... but there really doesn't seem to be many Hemis over here.... and being the performance site that this is I would not think that there will be much of anything but performance talk here...... I am more than a little disappointed that there is not more of it here. Then again until we get the PCM unlocked there will not be much of it anywhere.
well I better not go down that road or I will start that same old rant up again....
Really, not every Hemi is a piece of junk waiting to go into the service bay at the stealership. A lot of us are quite happy with our purchase..... at least till we get to the gas pump!

TJ

You seem like a well spoken person.well said
:thumb: