Dodge Engine & Exhaust Performance All EFI, Hemi, Magnum, 4.7, 5.9

Who are YOU using for your go fast hemi parts?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 02:53 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Who are YOU using for your go fast hemi parts?

Like the thread says, let us know who you are using for your hemi parts. We would really like to know the who what and why!

Thanks guys!!
Old 12-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Former Vendor

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

We make superchargers for a number of different hemi applications. I see your a sponsor as well, if you are interested in our product feel free to message me. Love to work with other performance shops.
TorqStorm Supercharger Kit for Dodge 5.7/6.4 Hemi

Torqstorm
Old 12-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to answer the Question from a non-vendor stand point..... I use a variety of shops, Speed Logix, HHP, ModernMoparXtremel, East Coast Moparts. Just depends on who has what I need when I have money to purchase what I need/want.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Ive seen hhp, moes, and arrington as being pretty big, but arrington seems pretty "proud" of their stuff so to speak.
We are obviously testing the waters, just trying to see what draws the hemi guys so to speak.
Would having higher quality parts trump price? or depends on the part?
Old 01-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Teching In

Just as an FYI, Arrington is no longer a company. They have sold out, the shophemi.com website is still up, but I'm not sure that the new owners will manufacture to the same standards. Additionally many folks who have used Arrington have had issues with customer service. All that being said, price and quality should always play a factor in who/what vendor you use and parts you buy...... I try to stick to the very well known vendors, HHP, Eastcoast Moparts,Speedlogix. But I also tend to buy used parts that others have spent major money on as well. Hopefully I'll be able to find some good deals out there when I start building my stroker turbo motor.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:15 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Moes Performance, Airram, and 3rdstrike Performance
Old 03-26-2018, 12:04 PM
Teching In

3rdStrike appears to be another good place to shop for Hemi Parts..... I haven't ordered from them as of yet, but I may be ordering here in the near future. I have a front facia they make for my Dakota... It's a very quality part.