PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Dodge Engine & Exhaust Performance (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/dodge-engine-exhaust-performance-103/)
-   -   O2 sincers (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/dodge-engine-exhaust-performance-103/o2-sincers-445838/)

Lone136 08-06-2009 10:54 PM

O2 sincers

I'm new here so I would like to start by saying hello to all.

My question is this. I have a 2001 1500 Ram 4x4 with 70.000 miles on it now. I'm going to install a set of old school side pipes on it or would like to if I can, but there is one problem the O2 sincers. There is 2. One in front and one after the cat

I have a set of short headers 2 cats and the side pipes. What is holding me back is where to put the o2 sincers.

I will be doing all the work here at home since I wield. I can't see having to pay someone to do a job that I can do my self and save the money.

I sure hope to can get some help with the 02 problem so I can make the truck sound and look bad a@@.

Thank

BLUES MAN 08-07-2009 10:18 PM

first of all side pipes will look so STUPID on a truck like yours.

O2 sincers
they are called o2 sensors

I will be doing all the work here at home since I wield
never heard of someone that can wield, or do you mean WELD.....:hmmm:

I sure hope to can get some help with the 02 problem so I can make the truck sound and look bad a@@.
dont you mean BAD ASS....

:eyes:

RandomHero 08-07-2009 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by heavy chevy boy (Post 4262215)
first of all side pipes will look so STUPID on a truck like yours.

they are called o2 sensors

never heard of someone that can wield, or do you mean WELD.....:hmmm:

dont you mean BAD ASS....

:eyes:

I know those things made me cringe too, but maybe the dude is foreign or has a handicap? I've done the same thing myself to people, but there are a few on here who are E.S.L. or something impairing their typing.

Now with that said, if neither of the two applies or something very close to that then he's just a fool.

00ChevyScott 08-07-2009 10:52 PM

Deaf people can spell.... they aren't blind.

Usually when someone is deaf they will used shortened sentences because that is how they sign. Spelling has nothing to do with it.

Anyways to answer the OP, just weld in some O2 bungs and put the cats as close to the manifolds as possible.

trever1t 08-07-2009 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by RandomHero (Post 4262232)
I know those things made me cringe too, but maybe the dude is foreign or has a handicap? I've done the same thing myself to people, but there are a few on here who are E.S.L. or something impairing their typing.

Now with that said, if neither of the two applies or something very close to that then he's just a fool.

how very sincitive of you Mark :P

You feeling ok lately?:hmmm:

RandomHero 08-07-2009 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by trever1t (Post 4262245)
how very sincitive of you Mark :P

You feeling ok lately?:hmmm:

Haha, I finally started meeting some of the guys on this website and I figured I'd try and keep the count of people who want to punch me in the face to a minimum.

built408 08-09-2009 06:13 PM

sincers and wield, bahahahahahaha

Lone136 08-10-2009 04:34 PM

What a welcome here. Sorry I don't spell everything as I should have, but with a welcome like this I can now see there alot of ASS HOLES here and from now on I will just go back to DODGE FORUM

00ChevyScott Thank you for the help

BLUES MAN 08-10-2009 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Lone136 (Post 4264186)
"ASS HOLES"

hey you spelled that one right! there might be hope for you.....:chug:

viciousknid 08-10-2009 08:18 PM

lol. It's called Sarcasm and a bloody good time!