PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Central & Northern (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/central-northern-120/)
-   -   Black Bear Performance Tune, Chicago, IL, April 4th Wknd, 2014 (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/central-northern-120/black-bear-performance-tune-chicago-il-april-4th-wknd-2014-a-527063/)

Julie_BBP 02-28-2014 11:38 AM

Black Bear Performance Tune, Chicago, IL, April 4th Wknd, 2014

What: Black Bear Performance Tunes (98+ GM vehicles only)

Where: Chicago, IL

When: April 4th Weekend, 2014

How Much:
$80 deposit for time slot, $220 at time of tune (total $300)

Please go to Calendar of Events to submit your deposit.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$50 - 98-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$140 ECM / $50 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

**We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

**If folks purchase spare computers, we will perform the crank relearn on all 99+ vehicles.

**Any tune updates need to be scheduled directly with Justin prior to the meet by email, tuning@blackbearperformance.com. Please email your update request (please include vehicle details – year, make, model, engine – along with what you would like updated). We will try our best to accommodate your request, but you will not be given a time slot, rather we will fit you into the schedule as time permits.

**Please Note: The email address that is used to pay your deposit is the email address that we will send all correspondence to. If you would like us to use a different email address, please email me at julie@blackbearperformance.com to notify me of the email address change.

Please see Black Bear Performance for more info on our products!

bowty 02-28-2014 01:49 PM

What if you have already tuned us? Is there a fee to get an in person tune?

Julie_BBP 03-03-2014 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by bowty (Post 5196866)
What if you have already tuned us? Is there a fee to get an in person tune?

You already had an in person tune and just need a little tweak on the vehicle correct? If that is the case, then tune updates are free.

You will need to email Justin at tuning@blackbearperformance.com to let him know; your name, email, vehicle info and what needs updating. He will get you on the retune list.

bowty 03-03-2014 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Julie_BBP (Post 5197638)
You already had an in person tune and just need a little tweak on the vehicle correct? If that is the case, then tune updates are free.

You will need to email Justin at tuning@blackbearperformance.com to let him know; your name, email, vehicle info and what needs updating. He will get you on the retune list.

Im sorry Julie, I should have been more clear. I already had a mail in tune but was goin to let him tweak it a little in person.

Julie_BBP 03-05-2014 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by bowty (Post 5197651)
Im sorry Julie, I should have been more clear. I already had a mail in tune but was goin to let him tweak it a little in person.

Did you get the Traditional tune or the Scan Cable tune?

bowty 03-06-2014 11:00 AM

traditional

Julie_BBP 03-07-2014 10:53 AM

Ok so there is an "up" charge from the Traditional to the in person tune. It is basically the cost of the deposit for the in person tune - $80.

You can pay that online through our website: Calendar of Events under the Chicago link. Please be sure to make note that this is for a retune so we get you scheduled accordingly.

Please let me know if you have any problems with the website.

Julie_BBP 03-07-2014 12:46 PM

9 deposits received so far...

Julie_BBP 03-11-2014 03:53 PM

This meet is a GO!

Still have some spaces available so be sure to get your deposit in!

Julie_BBP 03-21-2014 08:09 PM

Time slot email just went out. Please let me know if you did not receive yours so I can resend. Thx!