Cars and Motorcycle Classifieds All Makes and Models

07 tahoe built up,lots of upgrades read

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 06:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 tahoe built up,lots of upgrades read

I dont have to but kinda should sell my project truck so i can start another one. 2007 tahoe 175k on body eng and trans have 30k. 6.0 conversion with 243 heads 3 angle valve job custom grind matched cam. Performa built stage 2 trans with 3k stall, trans cooler. Eibach sway bars, all brand new shocks and struts, will include eibach springs never installed. 22" kmc sliders . All blacked out, dyna tech headers with high flow cats and billy boat exhaust out the back. Hydroboost conversion done, do get the dame service brakes soon message but all set, new rotors and pads about 20k ago with stainless line. All custom tuned by granite state auto tune in nh. 385hp at the wheels with 365tq not bad for a big pig, she def moves turns heads everywhere. Possible trades and cash or just sell. Like to sell sooner than later gonna be lvn and cant take with me and really dont want to stick in storage. Make an offer a realistic one, all the work is done ! Pics upon request. Email if like mpallellie3@yahoo.com truck is in nh