Canada eh

Bc

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 06:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There isn't a specific truck gathering/group that I've seen. But there are many many local gatherings that are heavy on the import secene. They seem to be friendly to all types though. There are weekly meets that can draw upwards of 300 cars in the summer time. Lots of cruise groups too if driving around is your thing.

I've ran into a couple guys that have said there are some gtr meets in north Vancouver that have some cars with 1200whp show up.... don't have enough money to get invited to that. Hahah
Old 01-09-2017, 10:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

ah yes, the greater vancouver area can be a little heavy on the import scene! no doubt there's the population base to draw from there. I do remember cruising around there as a kid going to see my brother at SFU, when all i had was a lowered c10 with steel 15" wheels, some of the groups that we came across were allways pretty friendly.
I was more so talking about the interior, kamloops, kelowna, vernon areas, I would love to hear about some stuff going on around there.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the input guys! If anyone is free the weekend of July 7-9 there's a local gathering of a little bit of everything from all over for a weekend called Street Machine Weekend hosted by a local club in Lethbridge, Alberta. the easiest way to describe it is like a mini tx2k, with a lot less racing but there is some mini cash days style events that go on on a few of the backroads for those bringing some heat. it's mainly classics cruising around the city but most of the truck scene from all over Alberta shows up to hang out, would love to see some BC guys take a trip out here too! i'm thinking i'll take my BC trip in early june, i'll post up a thread before i book anything to see if anythings going on though!