BBQ, FOOD, RECIPES, DRINKS, & PARAPHERNALIA A place to share your favorite recipes, grills, stoves, sporks, and whatever else feeds our need to make our belly feel good.

Headed out to the grill this afternoon

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Headed out to the grill this afternoon

Going to a buddy's house to do some wings, boudin, shrimp and veggies. Probably other stuff too.

My main thing is always cooking wings. I know a lot of people fry them then toss them. I always mix my sauce and grill the wings basting them in the sauce while grilling and then giving them a good once over with the sauce one more time after they've come off the fire. Makes for a much better flavor IMO. Sauce is top secret. If have to kill you if I told you the contents are basically: lime juice, Franks Buffalo, some good BBQ sauce, Cholula hot sauce, fresh garlic and onion minced up and all of it stirred into a big *** bowl lol. The quantities of each are what make the sauce. If anyone of you have ever had Hooter's Daytona wings, you get the idea.

Post up some of your favorite wing recipes!!

I've also started cooking some shrimp with a light coat of my wing sauce. They are damn good this way!