Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

2011 F-150 6.2: Any computer-based tuning software available like EFILive/HPT?

Old 01-21-2011, 05:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 F-150 6.2: Any computer-based tuning software available like EFILive/HPT?

Hi all,

I sold my Sierra (thankfully still in family, I love that truck) and picked up a 2011 Raptor with the 6.2L in it. I'm not in an extreme hurry to get it tuned, but would certainly like to at some point.

I have an EFILive V2 setup that I'd been using on the Sierra, which of course does not support anything from Dearborn. I'd love to get something similar.

HPT only supports 04-08 F-150s, can't find any data on when/if 10-11 6.2L's will be added.

SCTFlash Advantage III looks like a possible solution, but it appears full-time tuner oriented and I can't find much info online. Is this a similar product to HPT/EFILive and is it something that a hobbyist can operate (had no trouble with EFILive). Can't seem to find much of an "end user" community around it like EFILive/HPT. Might just be looking in the wrong places though. Any idea how much an SCT setup costs?

Appreciate any suggestions, but I'm not in a hurry.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by endo
Hi all,

I sold my Sierra (thankfully still in family, I love that truck) and picked up a 2011 Raptor with the 6.2L in it. I'm not in an extreme hurry to get it tuned, but would certainly like to at some point.

I have an EFILive V2 setup that I'd been using on the Sierra, which of course does not support anything from Dearborn. I'd love to get something similar.

HPT only supports 04-08 F-150s, can't find any data on when/if 10-11 6.2L's will be added.

SCTFlash Advantage III looks like a possible solution, but it appears full-time tuner oriented and I can't find much info online. Is this a similar product to HPT/EFILive and is it something that a hobbyist can operate (had no trouble with EFILive). Can't seem to find much of an "end user" community around it like EFILive/HPT. Might just be looking in the wrong places though. Any idea how much an SCT setup costs?

Appreciate any suggestions, but I'm not in a hurry.
SCT forums are closed to the public customers only. The 2011 F150s are supported check this link:
http://www.sctflash.com/products.php?PID=43&VID=386

sent you a pm