Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

Looking for some help with my tune

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 09:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Atomic
Create a custom one if you know the output equation.
{GM.EQIVRATIO}*{CALC.AFR_AEM.AFR}/14.65 is what I am trying to use to create a calc, but its coming up that it is an unknown parameter.

I'm new to this and trying my best to understand how to make it all work..

I've successfully logged a RAFPN procedure, waiting to do RAFIG and perhaps a calc.VET tomorrow.. but not being able the get my WB calc to work is going to hold me back a bit. This is quite a bit to jump into.
Old 11-17-2016, 09:34 PM
Teching In

I think I'm going to just set the WB up to run serial instead of analog
Old 11-18-2016, 12:47 AM
TOTM: January 2007

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by chambiec1
{GM.EQIVRATIO}*{CALC.AFR_AEM.AFR}/14.65 is what I am trying to use to create a calc, but its coming up that it is an unknown parameter.

I'm new to this and trying my best to understand how to make it all work..

I've successfully logged a RAFPN procedure, waiting to do RAFIG and perhaps a calc.VET tomorrow.. but not being able the get my WB calc to work is going to hold me back a bit. This is quite a bit to jump into.
I'm on my work computer, and don't have EFILive on it. But Atomic is referring it to the output function of the analog signal. Basically the voltage to AFR. I would bet it's already in the EFILive Calc PID list for WBs. You will also need to select the AD1 voltage PID with the corresponding Calc PID. I would look at the other AEM PIDs, right click, select more info.

It should be this though: (2.3750 * Volts) + 7.3125

Volts should be AD1 in EFILive.
Old 11-18-2016, 01:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Last Call
I'm on my work computer, and don't have EFILive on it. But Atomic is referring it to the output function of the analog signal. Basically the voltage to AFR. I would bet it's already in the EFILive Calc PID list for WBs. You will also need to select the AD1 voltage PID with the corresponding Calc PID. I would look at the other AEM PIDs, right click, select more info.

It should be this though: (2.3750 * Volts) + 7.3125

Volts should be AD1 in EFILive.
*CLC-00-030
AFR 8.0 18.0 .2 "{EXT.AD1}*2.375+7.3125"
LAM 0.5 1.5 .3 "{CALC.AEM1.AFR}/14.65"
EQR 0.5 1.5 .3 "1/{CALC.AEM1.LAM}"
BEN 0.5 1.5 .3 "{CALC.AEM1.LAM}*{GM.EQIVRATIO}"

Is how I have it currently. I was able to get the scan tool to read the wideband, but cant get a proper PID for my ben calc in order to do the calc.VET