Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

just purchased turbo , exploring tune options, need help

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 04:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just purchased turbo , exploring tune options, need help

just received my on3 turbo kit, and i am not sure what route i am going to go as far as tune. i am located in the chicago area and do not know of any gm tuners, but i would like to have a set up that i could tune on my own once i learn a bit more about tuning, but want to have it tuned initially by a professional to get this thing on the road. any help would be appreciated. i saw blackbearperformance was going to be in the area this weekend but i wont have time to install my kit till next week at least

thanks
Old 09-21-2014, 01:39 AM
Teching In

Hey I'm down in Kankakee, you have two options: Finish Line Performance out of Naperville and Straightline Performance which is out of Mokena I believe. Those are the two main ones I know of. Where abouts are you located?
Old 09-22-2014, 12:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DanC3
Hey I'm down in Kankakee, you have two options: Finish Line Performance out of Naperville and Straightline Performance which is out of Mokena I believe. Those are the two main ones I know of. Where abouts are you located?
thanks , those are the shops i figured i was going to contact, i am located in algonquin for the most part
Old 09-23-2014, 03:57 PM
Teching In

i contacted both of those shops yesterday , and neither were much help the one place said they cant tune it without running the maf , and the other just was no help at all and way overpriced if they could. i am thinking remote tuning is going to be my best option since either of those places are very close anyways, that being said i emailed blackbear yesterday and still have not received a reply
Old 09-23-2014, 09:07 PM
Teching In

Damn that's no good. I called Straightline awhile back and they didn't seem too bad. I got a buddy who's going to tune mine in a few weeks hopefully. I want to see how he does before recommending him to you.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:56 AM
Teching In

Damn that's no good. I called Straightline awhile back and they didn't seem too bad. I got a buddy who's going to tune mine in a few weeks hopefully. I want to see how he does before recommending him to you.
i gues i could chang my setup to where i use the maf, actually if i dont use the maf will i have a cel? let me know on your buddy