The NEW inTune is NOW SHIPPING!

Old 12-12-2011, 03:22 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NEW inTune is NOW SHIPPING!

The all new DiabloSport inTune is a revolution in the tuning industry! The inTune is the most affordable touch screen tuning device on the market today. It delivers an amazing user experience with easy to understand menus, automatic USB updates via the internet, and tons of vehicle specific features at an incredibly affordable price. By simply plugging the inTune into your vehicle's OBD-II port and selecting the tuning menu, it will automatically detect your vehicle’s calibration information and provide a list of available preloaded tunes to enhance performance and economy, and (for some applications) specialty tunes for certain upgrades such as cold-air kits (05+ Mustang), MAF sensor upgrades (select Ford apps), or even pulley-upgrade tunes for OEM superchargers.

The device offers users the ability to log and record information from the stock sensors in a numerical readout format and even has the capability to log data from an added aftermarket sensor (O2 sensors, EGT, etc..) from manufacturers such as AEM or PLX. The inTune also functions as a diagnostic code scanner/clearer.

Staying up to date with inTune couldn't be any easier! Simple and free updates via the internet are installed through a USB connection by our new Auto Updater. They require no additional hardware to get the latest version! Simply plug your inTune in to your PC and get the latest firmware download automatically to your device. Updates can include improved tunes, new features, better functionality and even new user interface enhancements. This new technology means that sending a custom tune to the inTune is as simple as dragging and dropping it off your PC or Mac’s desktop.

The NEW inTune is NOW SHIPPING!-mh6ks.jpg

Last edited by MikeM_Diablo; 12-15-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:18 AM
On The Tree

Man when I saw this I was hoping it was gonna say 2011-2012 Rams available. I see it says 25/25 for dodge rams but is that 25/25 for both gen hemis? Also will you be able to modify the parameters on this tuner top speed, shift points, torq. mgmnt, rev limiter etc....
Old 12-20-2011, 08:07 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Burgundy&TanMan
Man when I saw this I was hoping it was gonna say 2011-2012 Rams available. I see it says 25/25 for dodge rams but is that 25/25 for both gen hemis? Also will you be able to modify the parameters on this tuner top speed, shift points, torq. mgmnt, rev limiter etc....
Unfortunately, adding support for 2011+ Chrysler is a completely separate project from the inTune release, but we're hoping to have something for those applications this coming year. The horsepower gains should be the same for all the supported Hemi Rams.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:26 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by MikeM_Diablo
Unfortunately, adding support for 2011+ Chrysler is a completely separate project from the inTune release, but we're hoping to have something for those applications this coming year. The horsepower gains should be the same for all the supported Hemi Rams.
Awesome I just got me a 2011 Hemi Ram with cai and catback need a tuner! So good news for sure!
Old 01-17-2012, 09:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MikeM_Diablo
The all new DiabloSport inTune is a revolution in the tuning industry! The inTune is the most affordable touch screen tuning device on the market today. It delivers an amazing user experience with easy to understand menus, automatic USB updates via the internet, and tons of vehicle specific features at an incredibly affordable price. By simply plugging the inTune into your vehicle's OBD-II port and selecting the tuning menu, it will automatically detect your vehicle’s calibration information and provide a list of available preloaded tunes to enhance performance and economy, and (for some applications) specialty tunes for certain upgrades such as cold-air kits (05+ Mustang), MAF sensor upgrades (select Ford apps), or even pulley-upgrade tunes for OEM superchargers.

The device offers users the ability to log and record information from the stock sensors in a numerical readout format and even has the capability to log data from an added aftermarket sensor (O2 sensors, EGT, etc..) from manufacturers such as AEM or PLX. The inTune also functions as a diagnostic code scanner/clearer.

Staying up to date with inTune couldn't be any easier! Simple and free updates via the internet are installed through a USB connection by our new Auto Updater. They require no additional hardware to get the latest version! Simply plug your inTune in to your PC and get the latest firmware download automatically to your device. Updates can include improved tunes, new features, better functionality and even new user interface enhancements. This new technology means that sending a custom tune to the inTune is as simple as dragging and dropping it off your PC or Mac’s desktop.

Good deal Mike! I was supposed to Beta a unit on my truck, but i was unable to due to other reasons! Did you get TCm for the 60E yet?
Old 01-17-2012, 09:59 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by BrutalSierra
Good deal Mike! I was supposed to Beta a unit on my truck, but i was unable to due to other reasons! Did you get TCm for the 60E yet?
We haven't added any TCM support that wasn't already on Predator, YET. As we add new applications, there is also plans for updates to add unsupported TCM control as time goes by as well.

The good news is that all updates for the inTune will be free downloads from our website, just like the Trinity.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:42 PM
TECH Resident

so can we delete governors etc? guess it doesn't support my 01 GMC huh?....damn...I don't need to tune my work trucks lol
Old 01-23-2012, 08:09 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by david068513
so can we delete governors etc? guess it doesn't support my 01 GMC huh?....damn...I don't need to tune my work trucks lol
The inTune can raise the speed governors and a rev limiters just like the Predator can. Right now for GM apps, the inTune has the same supported applications and adjustment ability as the U7191 and U7194, but updates to add the earlier GM apps will be coming very soon.