Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

FS: 2006 White AWD TBSS - All factory options + Tastefully modded - Upstate NY

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2006 White AWD TBSS - All factory options + Tastefully modded - Upstate NY

TRUCK IS SOLD

I have a 2006 White AWD (LT and/or 3SS) model TBSS. It has every single factory option including front navigation and rear dvd, heated seats, sunroof, leather etc. The truck now has 81,500 miles on it. Its in very, very good condition overall. I just had many body pieces repainted to freshen them up due mainly in part to rock chips. The front is now free of any rock chips and the side rockers and lower doors were also just redone because of the very common rock chipping problem known with these trucks. The rear bumper was also redone when I installed a new lower valance. The truck was professionally detailed by a close friend of mine a few months ago but I plan to have it done again prior to delivery of the vehicle upon sale. I do intend to sell the truck "AS IS" and DO NOT want to part anything as I have no time to uninstall parts so please don't ask. The mods and other things worth mentioning that are currently done to the truck has are the following:

APPEARANCE:

-All front grilles professionally painted gloss black
-Most of the undercarriage including the frame rails were repainted using a gloss black epoxy paint. Looks better than new!
-Front windows tinted 15% to match factory tinted rears.
-Front windshield completely tinted with 50% and a 5% 6" strip at the very top.
-5% tint over factory tinted sunroof.
Debadged SS logos on front doors (still have them and they already have gloss black liquid domed overlays from MCV installed on them)
-MCV metallic black liquid domed overlays on rear SS logo and Front billet bowtie.
-Debadged rear chevy emblem
-Shaved rear reflectors on the rear bumper.
-Removed rear bumper step pad and holes filled with professionally painted color matched plugs.
-TBMS roll pan style blank valance painted with a custom metallic black PPG mixture. Also valance inserts were painted gloss black to match the fronts
-Custom shaved trailer hitch with corvette emblem installed in its location
-Rear windshield handle delete mod
-07+ rear wiper upgrade
-Custom cut 3m clear bra placed on rear lower doors and rockers to help prevent future rock chips.

ENGINE/EXHAUST:

--IEATSRT8 X CAI
-Breather Mod - dremel out right headlight and front of intake box.
-LS1 Dual Electric Fans with PCM for Less wiring harness
-Synapse Motorsports custom street tune
-ADM Catted 3" Y-Pipe ceramic coated which bolts up to stock manifolds - VERY RARE!
-Custom bent t409 exhaust system. 3" from y-pipe into a Borla ProXS muffler. Dual 2.5" exit tailpipes.
-Two small oval cased Magnaflow mufflers at the ends of each tailpipes to keep it quiet at cruising speeds. With custom turndown tips on each muffler.
-BADLANZ HPE electronic cutout before main muffler with hidden rocker switch and wireless key fob operation.
-Most of exhaust system coated with flat black ceramic paint to protect it from NE winter elements.

WHEELS/TIRES

-2 SETS OF WHEELS/TIRES!

-Currently installed - Factory Reproduction 22" Chrome TBSS Replica's with black metallic bowtie outline decals on centercaps also by MCV.
-285/35/22 Nitto 420s All season tires
This setup has less than 2500 miles on it and absolutely no blemishes!

Also included- The factory TBSS 20" wheels professionally powdercoated by Prodigy Performance Coatings in gloss black. These wheels are also flawless. Have chrome bowtie outline decals on centercaps.
-Gloss black powdercoated lug nuts with an extra set of 24 brand new ones still in box!
-275/45/20 Hankook Ventus RH06 ST all season tires installed on those wheels but nearing the end of life. Maybe another 5K out of them.

SUSPENSION/BRAKES

-DJM Notched Front A-ARMS
-Belltech lowering struts
-Rear airbag adjust
-Rear Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks
-Rear Suspension Maxx custom length endlinks
-Suicide Doors adjustable Panhard Bard
-Scotts adjustable linkage rods
-Slotted Rotors both front and rear from Rotorpros.net. All rotor hats and outside edges were painted semi gloss black with hi temp paint. Still look new!
-Posi Quiet cermaic pads installed on all four corners
-Painted metallic silver calipers with black brackets and black SS overlays installed on front calipers.

Truck sits at 30" in front and 30.25" in rear on both sets of wheels/tires.

LIGHTING:

-Euro Clear Corner Headlights with Stealth chrome bulbs in the turning and parking lamp locations.
-8000k HID's low beams - Sylvania Silverstar Ultra bulbs hi beams.
-Aftermarket Blazer Fog lights also with 8000k HID's. Crazy bright compared to stock!
-DRL killer with six beam upgrade (all lights on when hi beams are on)
-Rear license plate lights converted to hyper white hi-power LED's
-Tinted OEM style LED tails and tinted side mirror blinker covers.
-Tinted LED 3rd brake light
-All interior and exterior lamps converted to hyper white LED's

AUDIO AND INTERIOR:

-Factory navigation unit
-DIEHARD Platinum battery just installed 1 month ago
-JL Audio 10" W7 subwoofer in spec built sealed enclosure
-JL Audio 500/1 Amp with 1 Farad Capacitor custom installed in rear cubby hole in cargo area.
-MTX REQ5 line out converter which allows amp to be added to factory system. This model also allows the addition of a second amp if you would like to add aftermarket speakers but retain the factory headunit.
-ALL kicker wiring througout the truck.
-All doors and rear cargo area including hatch and quarter panels have been dynamatted.
-Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge installed above the rear wiper switch - Blue lit with black letters.
-CompuStar Alarm and Remote Start- Best unit available! Two way paging remote included and also a second valet remote included. It has a 1 mile radius and it actually works and has been verified by me! It also turns on the heated seats and rear defrost automatically when the temp is below freezing.
-Custom push button start ignition (button out of s2000 and looks factory)

THE END

I honestly think that is almost every mod I have done to the truck lol. Its definitely a lot and almost makes me regret listing it but time to pursue new interests.

Here are the two most current pics of the truck with the new wheels/tires on it:

Name:  e7f543a6.jpg
Views: 1682
Size:  100.3 KB

Name:  85d8bc1f.jpg
Views: 1587
Size:  97.0 KB

And here is a link to a friend of mine who does pro photography and did a photoshoot of my truck last summer with the powdercoated stockers on it:

Trail Blazer SS - a set on Flickr

and another link to a thread I started with my pics:

Milk and Cookies Anyone? (warning: picture heavy) - TBSSOWNERS.com Forums - The #1 TrailblazerSS Dedicated Owners Forum

Also link to my TOTM page for May 2012:

Congrats Frank20 May TOTM - TBSSOWNERS.com Forums - The #1 TrailblazerSS Dedicated Owners Forum

I think that covers it! Feel free to ask any questions.

PRICE AND CONTACT INFO:

$18,750 "as is" with both sets of wheels and tires and any extra parts/stock parts I have around.

$17,500 including only the stock powdercoated wheels with tires.

Please serious inquiries only and NO TRADES! If you have a problem with anything please discuss it through PM and please do not clog up my FS thread with nonsense. I'm not here to waste anyone's time so please don't waste mine.

Feel free to PM me on here regarding my TBSS.
Also my email is FSalvioli@nycap.rr.com
Also my personal cell is 518-470-4137 call/text
I'll be quick to respond.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by frank20; 09-13-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Teching In

To the top
Old 09-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Teching In

truck is currently pending sale....
Old 09-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Formerly Phaze 2/1/16

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I thought this tbss looked familiar! I live about 10min from where those pics were taken. Glws man.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 09-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Teching In

Truck is SOLD!
Old 09-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Launching!

man. someone has a clean TBSS now.