Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 ECSB - Radix, 6" lift, 35" tires, FLT Trans and more

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 12:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 ECSB - Radix, 6" lift, 35" tires, FLT Trans and more

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT3 4x4 Extended Cab with ~47,000 miles. Custom fully built truck. Original owner. I bought this truck on January 10, 2006. This is/was my dream truck, however with a growing family it has lost all practicality. This truck is absolutely beautiful and runs amazing!! Professionally tuned coming in at 381hp/434tq at the wheels (paperwork to prove it).

It is powered by a 5.3L HO L33 engine which is fully aluminum with aluminum heads straight from the factory. On top is a Magnuson Radix Magnachager with 90mm J-tube, 90mm TB, and harness. Dual oversized heat exchangers keep the heat down in any condition. Fully built level 5 transmission with 300M shafts and billet servos built by FLT. Oversized external transmission cooler, thermal bypass, and Mag-Hytec cover to keep the trans running at optimal temp. The transmission is practically bulletproof. It has a 6" RCD Lift with 35" NEW Mickey Thompson Radial ATZ tires w/5th full size spare that mounts in the original location. American Racing Victor Teflon wheels. Volant air intake with Magnaflow exhaust. Long tube headers and ORY available. I also have the original shorties and Y-pipe with converters. Autometer gauges, Digital AFR, FP, and boost. All cobalt blue to match the dash. 4.56 gears wrapped in a mag-hytec diff cover and ride rite air support make this truck a beast when towing or hauling a heavy load. I've never had a problem! HIDs in both headlights and fogs makes driving at night a breeze. Tonneau undercover and liner keeps cargo safe and secure.

Below is all the customizations done to the truck. I have meticulous records of everything done if you want to see them. This was my weekend toy and toy hauler. Mostly highway miles. It has always been garaged and spent the first 8 years in San Diego, CA. Spends most of its time now in a heated garage here in IL. I have babied this beast since day 1.

Blue book is $20K, I'm asking $25K with all of my ridiculous customizations and upgrades. The supercharger, transmission, lift, tires, intake and exhaust are worth more than $10,000 alone. So this is an amazing deal. Need to sell to get a more family friendly SUV.

If you have any questions or want more pictures please let me know. Serious offers only please.

HP Tuners professionally tuned for 3.2 pulley by Straightline Performance
Dyno tested at 381hp/434tq AT THE WHEELS
HP Tuners programming software and hardware
SLP 160* Thermostat
90mm J-Tube/90mm TB/Dr. X Harness
Cognito Pitman/Idler Arm Support Kit
Magnuson Radix MagnaCharger
- CTS-V Heat Exchanger in Series
Autometer Gauges
Pinned Crank
Sierra 4.56 Gears
Ride-Rite Air Support
Tinted Windows 20%
FLT Level 5 4L65E Transmission
- 300M internals
- Billet Servos
Mag-Hytec Transmission Pan 4L60E-B
Tru-Cool Transmission Cooler
Transmission Cooler Thermal Bypass
HID Headlights and Fog Lights
Long Tube Headers & ORY
Mag-Hytec Differential Cover
NGK Spark Plugs TR55IX
Taylor Thunder Volt 50 Wires
Escalade Platinum Edition Dash Cluster
Race Car Dynamics Suspension 6” Lift
American Racing Victor Teflon Wheels 17x8
Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ
- 35x12.5x17 on all 4 wheels
- Full size 35” spare tire
Volant Cool Air Intake
Volant Ram Intake Scoop
Volant Pre-Filter
MagnaFlow Exhaust
- Dual 2.5” rear exit exhuast
- Custom mandrel bends to fit full size spare
MagnaFlow 5” Resonator
Tonneau Undercover
Grippin Billet Door Handle “Sickle” design
AMI Billet Fuel Door w/key

Pics and CL posting can be seen here:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/4724578084.html
Attached Thumbnails 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 ECSB - Radix, 6" lift, 35" tires, FLT Trans and more-truck-boat-2-.jpg  

Last edited by xsports33; 10-24-2014 at 05:56 AM.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Lowering price to $22,000

need to pay for that SUV i already bought
Old 10-24-2014, 05:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

lowest price... $20,000

link: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/4724578084.html
Old 08-21-2019, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by xsports33
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT3 4x4 Extended Cab with ~47,000 miles. Custom fully built truck. Original owner. I bought this truck on January 10, 2006. This is/was my dream truck, however with a growing family it has lost all practicality. This truck is absolutely beautiful and runs amazing!! Professionally tuned coming in at 381hp/434tq at the wheels (paperwork to prove it).

It is powered by a 5.3L HO L33 engine which is fully aluminum with aluminum heads straight from the factory. On top is a Magnuson Radix Magnachager with 90mm J-tube, 90mm TB, and harness. Dual oversized heat exchangers keep the heat down in any condition. Fully built level 5 transmission with 300M shafts and billet servos built by FLT. Oversized external transmission cooler, thermal bypass, and Mag-Hytec cover to keep the trans running at optimal temp. The transmission is practically bulletproof. It has a 6" RCD Lift with 35" NEW Mickey Thompson Radial ATZ tires w/5th full size spare that mounts in the original location. American Racing Victor Teflon wheels. Volant air intake with Magnaflow exhaust. Long tube headers and ORY available. I also have the original shorties and Y-pipe with converters. Autometer gauges, Digital AFR, FP, and boost. All cobalt blue to match the dash. 4.56 gears wrapped in a mag-hytec diff cover and ride rite air support make this truck a beast when towing or hauling a heavy load. I've never had a problem! HIDs in both headlights and fogs makes driving at night a breeze. Tonneau undercover and liner keeps cargo safe and secure.

Below is all the customizations done to the truck. I have meticulous records of everything done if you want to see them. This was my weekend toy and toy hauler. Mostly highway miles. It has always been garaged and spent the first 8 years in San Diego, CA. Spends most of its time now in a heated garage here in IL. I have babied this beast since day 1.

Blue book is $20K, I'm asking $25K with all of my ridiculous customizations and upgrades. The supercharger, transmission, lift, tires, intake and exhaust are worth more than $10,000 alone. So this is an amazing deal. Need to sell to get a more family friendly SUV.

If you have any questions or want more pictures please let me know. Serious offers only please.

HP Tuners professionally tuned for 3.2 pulley by Straightline Performance
Dyno tested at 381hp/434tq AT THE WHEELS
HP Tuners programming software and hardware
SLP 160* Thermostat
90mm J-Tube/90mm TB/Dr. X Harness
Cognito Pitman/Idler Arm Support Kit
Magnuson Radix MagnaCharger
- CTS-V Heat Exchanger in Series
Autometer Gauges
Pinned Crank
Sierra 4.56 Gears
Ride-Rite Air Support
Tinted Windows 20%
FLT Level 5 4L65E Transmission
- 300M internals
- Billet Servos
Mag-Hytec Transmission Pan 4L60E-B
Tru-Cool Transmission Cooler
Transmission Cooler Thermal Bypass
HID Headlights and Fog Lights
Long Tube Headers & ORY
Mag-Hytec Differential Cover
NGK Spark Plugs TR55IX
Taylor Thunder Volt 50 Wires
Escalade Platinum Edition Dash Cluster
Race Car Dynamics Suspension 6” Lift
American Racing Victor Teflon Wheels 17x8
Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ
- 35x12.5x17 on all 4 wheels
- Full size 35” spare tire
Volant Cool Air Intake
Volant Ram Intake Scoop
Volant Pre-Filter
MagnaFlow Exhaust
- Dual 2.5” rear exit exhuast
- Custom mandrel bends to fit full size spare
MagnaFlow 5” Resonator
Tonneau Undercover
Grippin Billet Door Handle “Sickle” design
AMI Billet Fuel Door w/key

Pics and CL posting can be seen here:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/4724578084.html

What brand of Headers did you buy for your truck? I am looking at the Speed Engineering Long tube headers for my truck. I have a FST 7'' on it now and I am not sure if the front drive shaft will clear the cross pipe?