THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Will You Ever Be "Finished" With Your Build?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 06:40 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will You Ever Be "Finished" With Your Build?

Maybe it's just me but I have yet to own a vehicle that I didn't want to change something about. Aside from driving, personalizing and improving the performance of your truck can be one of the most enjoyable aspects of ownership. We all know that one mod leads to another but when does it stop? Will your build ever be complete?
Old 08-28-2014, 07:10 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Built my truck for NA - cam, milled heads, loose stall and basically the works- came across sweet deal on blower now I'm to the point of keeping the truck together. Next on list tighter stall, new tires, locker (LSD failed) probably 80e after all this. Should probably change cam and lower compression on heads but I think I'm going to risk it.

So no this is my anti drug it will never stop. Got my wife and toddler into it and they support it.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trxmxzx
Built my truck for NA - cam, milled heads, loose stall and basically the works- came across sweet deal on blower now I'm to the point of keeping the truck together. Next on list tighter stall, new tires, locker (LSD failed) probably 80e after all this. Should probably change cam and lower compression on heads but I think I'm going to risk it.

So no this is my anti drug it will never stop. Got my wife and toddler into it and they support it.
Right on! There is nothing better than being able to share something that you enjoy with your family.