THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

tag light ticket, anything i can do??

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 07:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GA,, he didnt mention anything about i could have it fixed and dropped or anything, he was kind of a dick about the whole thing , he only mentioned the tag light once, fussed at me and lectured me about my tail lights, then wrote the ticket for the tag light. it was slightly rediculous
Old 01-26-2011, 09:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Real cops dont write those tickets unless you are running drugs.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I couldn't find anything for GA on the equipment repair. Call a dept tomorrow and see if GA offers the ticket to be dismissed if the equipment is repaired. Don't call the place that gave you the ticket because they apparently feel that it is important to write BS tickets like that. If they can't give you a direct answer I would buy the new bulb with a dated receipt for when you go to court. Basically make every effort to take care of the matter as soon as possible.

I always wanted to put a candle on my rear bumper and say, did that damn thing blow out again?
Old 01-26-2011, 09:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

candle....LMAO! i had a similiar incident with my headlights not being on, all i had on was my fogs, so the cop pulled me over. Was told I was getting a ticket for non working headlights, and i said "my fault, they do work, but didnt have them on" so I turned them on, and she said "to late" got it dropped the next day when I went to the courthouse and showed the Judge that they did work. She laughed her *** off
Old 01-26-2011, 09:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Most places that's a fix it ticket. Just keep your receipt and go to the courthouse.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JoeGibbSilverado
candle....LMAO! i had a similiar incident with my headlights not being on, all i had on was my fogs, so the cop pulled me over. Was told I was getting a ticket for non working headlights, and i said "my fault, they do work, but didnt have them on" so I turned them on, and she said "to late" got it dropped the next day when I went to the courthouse and showed the Judge that they did work. She laughed her *** off
So when she laughed her *** off I take it you got that dropped?

I'm with everybody else, go to the courthouse with your rec. The worse that they can say is no.