THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

street outlaws

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2014, 12:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by walledition
Thats the one, badass truck for sure, do u have a build thread somewhere?

Btw correct me if im wrong but chief sold his red 1k hp turbo truck, i wish they would have filmed it more

Heard from spike he got a call asking if he would race the street outlaws and he said yes
Nope.. I posted a few things on it, and deleted it.. Had a thread about my front suspension and had a few people want all the part numbers to sell it as a kit and didn't like that idea of all that info out there. It's basically everything out of my white extended cab into this truck.. Just has a th400 with a transbrake, stock 10 bolt with a mini spool and a lot of nitrous.

Yea he sold it to so guy on the east coast..
Old 12-30-2014, 05:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dirt track racer 81
Yep showed how much of a douche bag that tuff is.
He is a big bag of douche he's a local to me and he's a sad sad man in real life!
Old 12-30-2014, 06:09 AM
TECH Addict

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

I was also asked to come race against the outlaws of 405. Pretty neat contract and rules but I sold my car the week before I got the email. I live in buffalo so that would have been a hell of a trip down there but I woulda went for sure. My car ran good and it was against spots 6-10 which are probably 8 second cars. A guy from Rochester NY went down last season.

Woulda coulda.... Oh well.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:56 AM

Received 216 Likes on 146 Posts

here is my official call out to daddy dave...

in a foot race. no prep and a chase is a race. he probably still has me good first episode once i watched the right one lol. i swear i saw a re-run with some extra clips that weren't there last season? or i drank too much on the last episode last season.
Old 12-30-2014, 05:10 PM
Formerly ScreamingL

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
they raced the same road on same scenario. dont take a win away from tuff. tuff won no matter how the editors spun it. would the sonoma win??? yes in normal circumstances. but daddy dave agreed to run in rain (dumb).

WON!!!! not everyone can drop everything to race. who knows what his personal situation was. discovery did a good job of making him look like a bitch tho. does everyone want to see the rematch? i do!

slow i think its good for #9 and want to see ti happen. prove me wrong and go faster
after last night it showed the true colors of that Tuff, isnt nothing more to say about him. Typical of Chi-town racers
Old 12-30-2014, 09:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I love watching the show, but none of those are street cars in my opinion. I would really like to see them in a DOT tire, and exhaust. I understand their rules, and as long as they stay the same I guess its fair. The TV just adds to much fake stuff like the indy car sounds, and the camera shaking at the finish line from the air before the car even passes it. All in all I still think it is the best thing on right now.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Gadgetized
I love watching the show, but none of those are street cars in my opinion.
Here we go again lol. I think they changed it to fastest street raced cars to calm all of us down.

I am the fastest street car. Anything faster is a racecar!
Old 12-31-2014, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by ScreamingL
after last night it showed the true colors of that Tuff, isnt nothing more to say about him. Typical of Chi-town racers
He should have kept his word no doubt. Did i hear wrong that a rematch was scheduled and the 405 stood him up and left him hanging for 8 hrs? Internet gossip.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Here we go again lol. I think they changed it to fastest street raced cars to calm all of us down.

I am the fastest street car. Anything faster is a racecar!
if it has an alternator it's a street car..

He should have kept his word no doubt. Did i hear wrong that a rematch was scheduled and the 405 stood him up and left him hanging for 8 hrs? Internet gossip.
Yup, it rained. After it cleared out dave went to tuff to race not on the show and he bitched out. Video is on his Facebook.
Old 12-31-2014, 09:33 AM
Slowest turbo build ever!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't wait to see what Andrade and the cutty will do this year. Love that he got rid of the N20 SBC for a turbo LSX.

Quick Reply: street outlaws