TOWING & OFFROAD PERFORMANCE Towing |Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |where the pavement ends.

99-02 e-fan parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 11:58 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99-02 e-fan parts

Looking to making towing car & trailer as easy as possible on my LM7 truck by doing a few things. Truck is an ECSB 4WD w/pretty decent mileage (101k)...I'm trying to get some specific A/C Delco p/n's though as far as Which radiator exactly will be best for my truck...I know I need the 03-06 34" rad but there seems to be a few different ones, either a 1500 or 1500 HD. My truck already has an aftermarket trans cooler but if I'm upgrading the rad I'd like to get the biggest & best that'll fit and one that gives me the option to add in (eng) oil cooler lines. I've seen and Scotty Boy's write up but hadn't seen any rad p/n's...I probably missed some but if I didn't any advice or direction would be much appreciated!!
Old 02-27-2017, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

have you checked your radiator to make sure it wasn't a 34" yet? I got lucky with both of mine already being 34" so just needed fans and harness and tune
Old 12-27-2017, 08:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will tell you the best way to do it.go to the junk yard and look for a car like a dodge stratus they hqve dual fans and the assembly fits nicely i just went around with a tape measure until i found the perfect one. Got the fan set for 50 bucks. Went to the parts store and grabbed two relays wire conectors and some wire loom. I got the fan set all mocked up the cut apart an old window screen frame. Drilled holes and mounted in the old shroud bolt holes. I then tore the relay fuse box apart and installed the wiring one relay was spliced into the ac clutch positive wire and the other to a temp switch that i ran in line with the hose from the throttle body. Loomed everything up and it looked completely factory. I had maybe 100 bucks in it. I towed 6000 pounds from houston to fort worth many times in the hottest parts of the summer always had ice cold ac and never even tried overheating. Oh and i had the small radiator too.