Texas We've Seceded from the Union

LS Performance Wiring, Shady Shores, TX

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 06:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default LS Performance Wiring, Shady Shores, TX

Does anyone know Joe Lopez/LS Performance Wiring on here that can help me out? He is on facebook and I have PMs, etc. I paid for a wiring harness 4 months ago and still do not have my harness. He sent me a wrong tracking number and it's been a week since I received my new tracking number that is still waiting to be fulfilled. He keeps bypassing me and not responding to my PMs. At this point, I'm looking for a refund. I have done the Paypal claims but we all know how that goes sometimes.

Thanks!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:42 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 373 Likes on 254 Posts

Pretty sure I saw he was no good on the facebook page, lot of people been ripped off.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

He was recommended to me by a friend who got a harness from him. Did good work and was quick but 4 months is ridiculous.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:30 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 373 Likes on 254 Posts

Yea, I agree...
Old 06-02-2015, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Supposedly, he shipped it out today. Keep y'all posted.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have bought 5 harnesses from joe in the passed 8 months,first one took a month to get.2nd,3rd and fourth took 3-4 months.the last one I ordered back in December of 2014 and it supposedly shipped Friday.he has ignored me and also he made a shipping label for it about 6 weeks ago so id get a email and by him more time I guess.i know he was going through a rough time with his back and going through a divorce or he said he was awhile back.sucks cause his work is top notch but I cant put up with it,worring if im gone get my harness or not
Old 06-03-2015, 09:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

I feel you bud. I ordered mine in Feburary and got it shipped and should be here tomorrow. He sent me through Paypal a wrong tracking number that went to Dawsonville, GA and not Brunswick, GA. So, he replied to me, right harness, right address, wrong work order which never set right with me. Then, last week, got a printed up tracking number that was supposed to be shipped Tuesday. After I never got it on Friday, I posted a few things on his wall and he blocked me. I still could message him on his personal page. Basically, he said that he had a wife and 4 kids to feed and couldn't have someone posting negative things.

He won't pick up his phone either which sucks.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by YenkoST
I feel you bud. I ordered mine in Feburary and got it shipped and should be here tomorrow. He sent me through Paypal a wrong tracking number that went to Dawsonville, GA and not Brunswick, GA. So, he replied to me, right harness, right address, wrong work order which never set right with me. Then, last week, got a printed up tracking number that was supposed to be shipped Tuesday. After I never got it on Friday, I posted a few things on his wall and he blocked me. I still could message him on his personal page. Basically, he said that he had a wife and 4 kids to feed and couldn't have someone posting negative things.

He won't pick up his phone either which sucks.
I still haven't got mine yet.I asked him for tracking number yesterday and he told me he would look this morning. I Texted him this morning and he never replied but he was posted on Facebook. I sent him another text later today.I guess he didn't like what I had to say so he replied being a smart *** but never would give me a tracking number.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:13 PM
Teching In

yes if you have wife and kids so you can do scam ...

i am Aly from Iran and my project is ls swap on my 78 pontiac GP... i paid 810$ via paypal to him for wiring harness+ecm+electricpedal+engine mount adapter ... 7 months ago .
he was fast on replaying my messages only before payment then i got one replay each week and then one message after two weeks ...he was playing with me and wasted my time and didn't give what i paid for until now ... the latest message i got from him is about 1.5 month ago and he said i am preparing your harnesses ... he is not responding to my voice messages and fb messages and i can not get back my money through paypal and in fact he wasted the time and i can not place dispute on paypal about that transaction .
lately i found his personal FB profile but he is not replaying to me there too
i want my money back because 810$ not small money for us in our country and i need to work two months to make that money
Old 12-07-2015, 11:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...wiring-541107/

Quick Reply: LS Performance Wiring, Shady Shores, TX