Sponsor's Announcements, Sales, and Specials This is for our site sponsors to make announcements

NEP 2014+ GM Truck Twin Turbo Kit Now Available! Limited Time Intro Pricing!

Old 11-14-2014, 01:40 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEP 2014+ GM Truck Twin Turbo Kit Now Available! Limited Time Intro Pricing!

The Wait is OVER!

We have talked about it, shared results and discussed features in the last several weeks. Our entire design process has been shared with you, here on PT.net. If you missed it, check it out here: https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...rmance-532819/

Special introductory pricing is available for our 2014+ GM Truck twin-turbo kit for a limited time. We have taken pre-orders already and our manufacturing team is up to the task. Here are some key features of this kit and product info:

- ZERO permanent modification required to your vehicle!
- ZERO permanent modification to removed OE parts (install is completely reversible back to stock)
- Can be installed in 1 day by a skilled mechanic.
- Detailed, graphic installation instructions.
- Almost INSTANTANEOUS boost response, quicker than some twin-screw or roots blowers!!
- Performs perfectly on 93 octane pump gas, no supplemental fuel, E85 or race gas!
- Bolts up to stock exhaust or any replacement aftermarket exhaust
- Sleeper-ish clean look under the hood.
- No drilling or welding for oil return!

Carefully chosen hard parts and components include:

- (2) State-of-the-art Borg Warner EFR series 6758 turbochargers (capable of supporting 900hp)
- TurboWerxs ExaPump oil scavenge pump (the best on the market)
- Extra-thick 4.5" Front-mount air-to-air intercooler
- Precision hand tig-welded and bead-rolled 6061 Aluminum light-weight intercooler and charge piping
- Heavy duty Schedule 10 304 stainless back-purged and tig-welded turbo inlet pipes with precision machined flanges for a tight seal

Take a look at the numbers on our shop test vehicle, a completely stock 2014 5.3, with nothing but our twin turbo kit installed.

Name:  finaldynopic_zpsf48d4de4.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  120.1 KB

Here are some installed pictures, etc.

Name:  installed_zpscabacb1f.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  82.4 KB

Name:  upper_zps9905ae6b.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  60.2 KB

Name:  kit_zpsaf6577fd.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  175.6 KB

Name:  intercooler_zps87499323.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  97.3 KB

And Here's the video links! Enjoy!

After weeks of gruesome testing procedures and getting the crap kicked out of it on our own personal test vehicle, this kit is now 100% ready for the rest of the world to have the same fun we did! You can place your order Here

If you have any questions about this kit or would like to see additional pictures, I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible! Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Mike @ New Era; 11-16-2014 at 03:18 AM.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:44 PM
Resident Retard

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Got anything for 99-07 classics?
Old 11-14-2014, 02:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Best I can tell from first vid.it pulls 0-70mph in or around 5 seconds
Old 11-14-2014, 03:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

This is just awesome. Their website does not list anything for the pre 2014 trucks. I would love to see something like this for the GMT900 trucks. Fantastic power on only 9 psi.
Old 11-14-2014, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

anyone else get sick of seeing a post for a product for a specific model year and the first reply is " got it for xxx…"

anyways, this kit is SICK! great work NEP, as always!
Old 11-14-2014, 03:23 PM

Received 61 Likes on 60 Posts

Wow this is great. You guys do fantastic work.

It doesn't look like something I would want to have on a daily driver in New England though... Everything seems really exposed. Thoughts on that?
Old 11-14-2014, 03:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

7K is a killer price for a COMPLETE BOLT ON TWIN TURBO KIT!!!!!!!!!!!

NEP = Proven Performance and satisfied customers
Old 11-14-2014, 03:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1CAMWNDR
This is just awesome. Their website does not list anything for the pre 2014 trucks. I would love to see something like this for the GMT900 trucks. Fantastic power on only 9 psi.
We do make a kit that you can see here on our 2012 RCSB. The truck is currently runs low 11's conservatively and is our shop owner's daily driver. Every single part on the truck is available through us. Unfortunately, our website does have some issues and we are working on that at this time. A new website should be rolling out within the next month or two that will have all of these parts listed. If you have any questions about the kit for earlier models, contact us and we'll be happy to help!
Old 11-14-2014, 03:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Vortec350ss
Wow this is great. You guys do fantastic work.

It doesn't look like something I would want to have on a daily driver in New England though... Everything seems really exposed. Thoughts on that?
I definitely get what you are saying. We are located in upstate NY and with the snow already starting to fly, we noticed this and were concerned right away. We will be working to develop a provision that can be purchased additionally to re-locate the filters. I opted not to shield the turbos or components, as it would retain heat that would be noticeable in the cabin, as well as trap salt, water, etc that could further damage things worse than the exposure. The housings, piping, clamps, etc are all stainless so I see no immediate concern for damage or wear aside from the filters themselves.

Last edited by Mike @ New Era; 11-14-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:36 PM

Received 61 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike @ New Era
I definitely get what you are saying. We are located in upstate NY and with the snow already starting to fly, we noticed this and were concerned right away. We will be working to develop a provision that can be purchased additionally to re-locate the filters. I opted not to shield the turbos or components, as it would retain heat that would be noticeable in the cabin, as well as trap salt, water, etc that could further damage things worse than the exposure. The housings, piping, clamps, etc are all stainless so I see immediate concern for damage or wear aside from the filters themselves.
I agree a simple protecting plate wouldn't really accomplish much. I guess I'm just concerned with the location and the beating these parts may take from the elements which they will be inevitably exposed to.

I mean it only takes once winter to make an exhaust hard to get off due to rust etc... I envision the same thing happening with these parts unfortunately.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NEP 2014+ GM Truck Twin Turbo Kit Now Available! Limited Time Intro Pricing!