SPONSOR PROJECTS, BUILDS, & CUSTOMERS TRUCKS Sponsor's have their own projects and customer's cars they'd like to show off too! Check them out here!

On 3 Performance New Truck Turbo System and Build

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 06:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looking to do any sponsoring on theses cause ill promote the HECK out of it for u here in good ole N.C.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by On3performance
I have has zero issues with cooling, I run a fairly large overflow still in the truck. It still gets up into the 100's here as well and its not been an issue. My fans are on just a manual temp switch where I can control where they com on. Overheating is not going to be an issue at all
Oh awesome so where are you mounting the overflow and how do you reroute it?
Old 01-15-2014, 11:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What does the intake for the turbo look like, where does it run to? Have you got around to making that and it is included in the kit? Also, what about the driver side manifold, I saw where you were going to try and make a tubular manifold, did you get that finished and would it be included in the kit?
Old 01-15-2014, 02:42 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by BUTTERB30
looking to do any sponsoring on theses cause ill promote the HECK out of it for u here in good ole N.C.
We only sponsor 1 car and really dont have any plan right now. The one car we sponsor, he actually bought the kit and proved what he could do and we then went back and negotiated. Its one of the fastest On 3 Performance equpped cars and does a lot of promoting, posting, etc for us. Im not saying we wont sponsor anyone but it would most likely have to be a scenario like this to work something out

Originally Posted by gamble686
Oh awesome so where are you mounting the overflow and how do you reroute it?
I just mount it right in the inner finder on the pass. side and it just uses our hard line kit and you add the filler neck. you can see it in our photos posted

Originally Posted by iDEALS1
What does the intake for the turbo look like, where does it run to? Have you got around to making that and it is included in the kit? Also, what about the driver side manifold, I saw where you were going to try and make a tubular manifold, did you get that finished and would it be included in the kit?
We run a filter on the turbo, there isnt an intake. We dont have a manifold complete now but it would just be a matter of using a shorty dr. side. I havent had many people ask. If we have enough people ask, I can get it done. It would be a simple upgrade too in the future if nothing else. Let me check into it
Old 01-25-2014, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Where is the maf located?
Old 01-26-2014, 02:50 PM
Former Vendor

We delete it and use a 2 bar map and speed density tune
Old 01-28-2014, 11:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

I really like the looks of this kit under the hood. I guess my big complaint all along on front mounts is all the hot stuff under the hood and it being so cramped and so hard to get to everything on the passenger side. Your kit does not appear to be cramped at all and there is no denying the excellent pricing! May be selling my rear mount kit after all.
Old 01-29-2014, 01:06 PM
Former Vendor

Ive designed 19 different production turbo systems and out of all, this is by far the most simple to install and work on. I like this platform a lot due to having so much room. I was able to lay everything out exactly how I wanted and allowed for a clean installed finish product
Old 01-29-2014, 01:08 PM
Former Vendor

Also people with 07+ trucks, I have looked at an 08 and my friend 2010, I believe our system is going to be a direct bolt on as well for those years. Don't hold me to it at this point till its tested but visually, I think its going to fit the 07+ no problem
Old 01-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Teching In

Any current kits being shipped out yet?

Quick Reply: On 3 Performance New Truck Turbo System and Build