Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

Thunder Racing...

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Beau at SDPC is awesome for sure.
X2 i emailed him today about a broken balancer install tool and he took care of me and emailed me back within 45 minutes. having a new tool sent out today. could not believe how easy it was to just say hey its broke and no questions asked get another one shipped to me.

and everyone at texas speed is awesome. built my truck and helped my friend build his camaro through those guys and you just cant say enough good things about those guys.

had a custom comp cam delivered to my door through texas speed in less than a week. hell i ordered all my parts while my wife was in labor in the hospital. forget who i talked to but they thought it was funny.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Main One
I wish I would have seen this thread before placing an order for a cam and other parts 3 weeks ago today. I called around the 28th of last month and was told they were waiting on the cam but everything should ship by late the following week, April 5 being the Friday of the following week. When I hadn't heard or seen anything by the 12th I tried to call them and had to leave voicemail. I waited and called again and the voicemail told me the mailbox was full. Same thing yesterday. Last Friday I emailed their sales email, and yesterday their order status email address. Nothing. Last night I asked my credit card company to dispute the charge. They (Discover) told me they had to give the merchant 30 days. Guess my truck's going to be sitting for another couple of weeks.
I'm still waiting. Have tried to call several times since the above post - now the phone line is either busy or is never answered. They don't reply to email and you can't get in touch with them on the phone. I've got to still wait 2 more weeks before Discover will do anything more than grant me a temporary credit until they can insure me that I won't get charged if they ever do deliver. I'm thinking Texas Speed will be getting my business instead.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:48 PM
TECH Regular

Geoff use to be part owner of Thunder Racing in B.R. .. not gunna get in details that he told me about when i was at his new place EPS in B.R. but the boss lady at TR is his ex and yea TR went to **** since he left ... geoff does order one cam at a time as he specs them for your application.. His new business is EPS(Engine Power Systems)when im ready for mine i will be going to him to spec mine and get it through him. does dyno tunes also.... hes a good guy ... IMHO
Old 05-01-2013, 10:43 PM
formerly 98wytebord (3-14-2012)

Just heard Thunder Racing is shutting down. Seen it over on tech
Old 05-01-2013, 10:46 PM
formerly 98wytebord (3-14-2012)

Here ya go.

Thunder racing is closed !!!!!!!!!!!! - Corvette Forum