Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

Texas Speed & Performance :(

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 03:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn, this turned into a big mess...im sure this could have been handled better from both sides.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:45 PM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, remind me to never say anything bad about tsp because then they'll try to blacklist me to the rest of the vendors, even if im not at fault

IMO you can't just say bad things about a customers without proof even if it is trying to defend your business. I know the OP and he even text to find out what a credit card charge back was. now I see why. lol
Old 06-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@Matt, so just because you have a chargeback on your desk you're going to automatically say its mine and label me a thief? That is wrong sir.

If need be, ill post a picture of my processed transaction when I'm off work.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:42 PM
GFYS and STFU

Strange that you would go as far as calling a customer a thief on a forum before ever attempting to talk to him in person. Proper thing to do as a buisness representative would be to call the customer, resolve any issues and then post up that all issues have been rectified whether or not it was your fault or not.
That is poor customer service regardless of who is at fault.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Launching!

Thanks julien, my point exactly.
As stated in my OP, all I wanted was a PM from them
Old 06-19-2012, 05:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by spoolin
strange that you would go as far as calling a customer a thief on a forum before ever attempting to talk to him in person. Proper thing to do as a buisness representative would be to call the customer, resolve any issues and then post up that all issues have been rectified whether or not it was your fault or not.
That is poor customer service regardless of who is at fault.

x2

!!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 05:54 PM
GFYS and STFU

Wow, just read over this thread again, sounds alot different now that Matt has edited all his posts and deleted others completely. I have nothing invested in this either way but that's just shady business practice right there.
I'm positive TSP has done well by us in the past and will continue to do well and serve our community with our needs in the future but this whole situation was mishandled IMO.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Launching!

@ Matt heres my bank statement, "06/14/12 CHECK CRD PURCHASE 06/12 TEXAS SPEED AND PERFOR 806-866-0734 TX MCC=5533 0 $672.84"

Last edited by blwn4.8; 06-19-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Moderately Differentiated

I understand this section and threads are on the public forum and there aren't any guideline stickies in here (yet ), but please keep bandwagoning to zero. Bandwagoning is simply a member, not the OP posting about something that happen to them as well, good or bad. The rest of the comments from any other member besides the OP and the sponsor should be at a minimum and courteous. Quite frankly, none of those as well, but we'll allow at our discretion. This area is meant for a member to find resolution with a sponsor. The term resolution is a relative term.

As far as this situation specifically, it obviously got out of hand due to being in a forum setting and can probably be solved simply by Texas-Speed and the OP talking it out on the phone. Sponsors or any business should know instantly when a person pays next day air for a purchase they "think" EVERYTHING is coming next day. Too much fine print these days. It's an amateur shop move to expect a customer to just know "custom" means "not next day". But at the same time as well, there is a responsibility of the buyer to GET informed on their purchase. The salesman may be new or his dog died that morning (or cat for one of our gay mods). **** happens and anybody who has mod'ed enough on here knows a well planned install is nothing more than a plan. Reality on the other hand...this seems simple, work it out guys.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:04 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
Lastly, I would advise ANY vendor reading this NOT to sell to the original poster (PM me for a name). He had done a credit card charge-back for the full amount of his invoice, not just shipping or a partial shipping amount.
I WOULD ADVISE ANY BUYER READING THIS TO TAKE IN CONSIDERATION this is a free country to voice ur opinions ,That is just wrong black listing some one just at a drop of a hat. it really shows how business is conducted there.by this post i am sure people will be iffy in buying products from tsp to whom that just read it ,if they ever have a dispute guessing that there info will be sent thru pm to other vendors to black list some one thats f)!king wrong .how about u guys go about this like gentle men and dispute this over the phone both party's have each other info.in the other hand if some one buys a custom cam it should be state that it will take a couple of weeks b4 it will be shipped out on the web site or over the phone common sense has nothing to do with that witch if its a veteran in the mod world or a first time buyer in common courtesy updates and status on a order should be given to a buyer imo

Quick Reply: Texas Speed & Performance :(