Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

Texas Speed & Performance :(

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 11:44 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by A Low Dime
As a curious question, does it say anywhere on the product page, the shopping cart or the receipt, that the item is being drop shipped from the vendor?
common sense tells me that they dont have custom spec cams sitting on the shelf. i'm sure they have a pallet full of off the shelf TSP grinds waiting to deliver.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
He had done a credit card charge-back for the full amount of his invoice, not just shipping or a partial shipping amount.
That is shitty.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Launching!

I had no email or notice that my items were gonna be drop shipped... I thought I had ordered a 112 lsa but aparently I didn't so that's why I said that was my fault when I called. If thereis an extra charge for the custom grind that was ordered ill be more than happy to pay it.

I don't see why there would be a charge back since I didn't dispute anything with my bank or tell them to cancel any transactions... I have done business with many other vendors on the site and never had a problem and if there were any problems id expect them to give me a call and settle it professionaly instead of telling the other vendors to pm them to get ny name and not sell anything to a paying customer
Old 06-19-2012, 02:01 PM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by blwn4.8
I don't see why there would be a charge back since I didn't dispute anything with my bank or tell them to cancel any transactions...
weird...you guys need to get together and figure out what the heck happened there.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Launching!

According to my bank statement, the full payment of $65x was processed the morning after I submitted my purchase order. Therefore, I believe he is either trying to make me look bad for wanting to get their attention on PT or he has the wrong person. Both of which I believe are no reason to tell other vendors not to offer their services to me.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lastly, I would advise ANY vendor reading this NOT to sell to the original poster (PM me for a name). He had done a credit card charge-back for the full amount of his invoice, not just shipping or a partial shipping amount.
Can you provide proof of that?
Old 06-19-2012, 03:02 PM
TECH Regular

I will not ever buy from them again. They sent the wrong cam twice. Then after the second time, come to find out the order ticket said 224, which is not what I ordered. The guy I talked to said sorry but that's what you ordered. Thank God I saved the original invoice in my email. Took two months, but I finally got it. And yes, it is extremely hard to get someone on the phone.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

To me it Loos like Matt is just on his time of the month
. Didn't c anywhere where the OP stated not to buy from u guys. He just wanted ur attention since ur phone lines r always busy and u can't leave a voicemail.. may b u should get more ppl to work for TSP... I've done business with blwn4.8 and never had an issue....
Old 06-19-2012, 03:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You might check with your bank to make sure they didn't unintentionally issue a chargeback...We've got one sitting here waiting for a response.

*edit*Just checked with accountant and he just called to check on this....he was told the chargeback was canceled this afternoon already, less than 24 hours after it was initiated.

Last edited by Matt@Texas-Speed; 06-19-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:24 PM
On The Tree

Lastly, I would advise ANY vendor reading this NOT to sell to the original poster (PM me for a name). He had done a credit card charge-back for the full amount of his invoice, not just shipping or a partial shipping amount.

i say post a pic of the said "credit card charge back" to prove whoose right and wrong

whatever happened to the customer is always right. i mean i would be HOT if i payed that much for faster shipping.

Quick Reply: Texas Speed & Performance :(