Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

Nelson Performance

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 02:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pewterliftedz
with the shootout around the corner good luck getting ahold of them. Every company has there busy season and this is his. Allen has said it multiple times that he has an answering service for the shop and "YOU HAVE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE TO GET A CALL BACK". If you've tried emailing your probably better off emailing one of the girls in the office, here are there email:

Lisa@nelsonperformance.com
erica@nelsonperformance.com

Allen is a good tuner but like david mentioned its a busy time.
I agree with giving them two an email, Erica and Lisa tend to get back to me very quickly. Allen is very busy, and just because there is one person in the shop doesn't mean he has only 1 truck to deal with. i.e. trucks dropped off, and mail order tunes.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:22 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by pewterliftedz
with the shootout around the corner good luck getting ahold of them. Every company has there busy season and this is his. Allen has said it multiple times that he has an answering service for the shop and "YOU HAVE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE TO GET A CALL BACK". If you've tried emailing your probably better off emailing one of the girls in the office, here are there email:

Lisa@nelsonperformance.com
erica@nelsonperformance.com

Allen is a good tuner but like david mentioned its a busy time.
If he that good then why do I have cat codes?
Old 02-18-2012, 04:08 AM
10 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Allen is a knowledgeable tuner,hes been tuning a long time
Old 02-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Laid Back

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DVS 99
If he that good then why do I have cat codes?
In my experiences with Allen, he does occasionally forget or overlook things to change in the tune. Make sure you specify EVERYTHING you want done multiple times. Might take a retune or two to get your truck perfect.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Mod with training wheels

Received 202 Likes on 138 Posts

Tuning is a difficult profession... Customers expect perfection, and its hard to get it perfect every time.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by smokeshow
Tuning is a difficult profession... Customers expect perfection, and its hard to get it perfect every time.
it sure is
Old 02-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please resist posting in this thread unless you have something specific to the OP's compliment or complaint for the sponsor. I have sent Allen a link to this thread. OP if you specifically told him about the codes before hand and he said he could get them off I am sure it was an oversight and he'll take care of it for you. Otherwise there could be a different take from the vendor and that's what this thread is for.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Baltimore Whore

He is def a busy guy. While it is indeed frustrating, he will get back to you, but def leave a few PROPER messages, a email. I think alot of us has been through this, waiting for a tune a retune or the rite tune.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Performance Trucks Sponsor

Skeet pretty much summed it up. email us all those specifics and we will have a better idea on what's going on.

Did u call and leave a message?
If so, we will definitely get back to u!
If not and ur just calling over and over, u'll probably never time it just right when Erica's off the phone.
And as for customers at the shop lol, sorry I just think that's a funny comment, we don't have customers hanging out at the shop making us look busy. We are sooooo busy that we don't have time for anything but work! We are constantly working on vehicles and I literally just got done working today, Sunday, with a turbo build.
With the raceday around the corner we have been going full speed for months and 18hrs a day, seven days a week!

If we forgot to turn the cat codes off it's not because we don't realize thy will set, it was just looked over, not on purpose but it does happen!

The last thing u need to worry about is us supporting the tune. That's our bread and butter.

It also sounds like ur in a rush to get this resolved due to ur inspection being due and I can understand that. Please just leave a message and be patient. We will definitely handle this. Also email Erica and Lisa like it was stated and it'll get handled quickly.

Thx.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FarmTruc
Skeet pretty much summed it up. email us all those specifics and we will have a better idea on what's going on.

Did u call and leave a message?
If so, we will definitely get back to u!
If not and ur just calling over and over, u'll probably never time it just right when Erica's off the phone.
And as for customers at the shop lol, sorry I just think that's a funny comment, we don't have customers hanging out at the shop making us look busy. We are sooooo busy that we don't have time for anything but work! We are constantly working on vehicles and I literally just got done working today, Sunday, with a turbo build.
With the raceday around the corner we have been going full speed for months and 18hrs a day, seven days a week!

If we forgot to turn the cat codes off it's not because we don't realize thy will set, it was just looked over, not on purpose but it does happen!

The last thing u need to worry about is us supporting the tune. That's our bread and butter.

It also sounds like ur in a rush to get this resolved due to ur inspection being due and I can understand that. Please just leave a message and be patient. We will definitely handle this. Also email Erica and Lisa like it was stated and it'll get handled quickly.

Thx.
Yes dont go blaming codes popping up like for your cats as a bad tune. Thats not good. Just let them know and when allen or ray has time they'll get it fixed and most likely send the exact same tune out mail order with those o2s deleted. Its that easy so dont jump the gun.. If allen wasnt the best in the truck work he would have big extended cabs in the 10s abd rmtrapping 138 full weight!

Quick Reply: Nelson Performance