Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

Charles Wheatley

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 01:10 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by outlawz2004
I messaged him last week about this thread and he said he has tried to PM you and is getting no reply.
Negative, I have every conversation saved and every pm saved. He did contact me by email just the other day an hour or two after i posted that i still hadnt recieved a reply from him and said he would give me an unlocked ecm because he doesnt do much tuning anymore. Waiting for that to happen and I will update this thread when something does happen. Ive been around here for a while also and am not some new guy stirring up stuff. I want to make sure everyone knows this, His tune worked perfectly fine before, I made changes that had affected it. The reason I havent gone to someone else is because I paid him to do it and I have a locked ecm. When I paid him to do it he stated that retunes were free for life. So I did what I should do and was patient and gave him every opportunity to make it right. Now I guess I will have to purchase HPtuners and do it myself so I dont have this problem again. I didnt really like feeling like I had no other choice but to come on here and report the issues, I would have rather he had reached out and made it right during all that time he had to do it- 1 1/2 years or so