Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

another shout out to Circle D

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 07:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up another shout out to Circle D

Yep, they are one stand out company.
On Wednesday the 19th, my 4l65e finally bit the dust at 147k with quite a few nitrous runs and then turbo set up under its belt. It held up good for what its been thru and its my daily driver as well. Got in touch with my local speed shop to get the rebuild going and didnt wana chance it with the old converter so i reach out to circle d for a new one.
Brian at Circle D was my contact (stand up guy too), well they didn't have any in stock and wouldn't have any new ones ready to be shipped out till Dec.2, ouch! I couldn't wait that long to be down and explained to Brian that I would have to search else where to get one coming my way. Well I don't know what happened on their end but he made it happen and had one shipped out. WOW!!! Sent me a confirmation email and a tracking number to go along with it. Sure enough, on that Friday the 21st, it was received and signed for by the guys at the shop. double wow!!!
They are one great outfit to deal with and great customer service to boot. Brian wanted to make sure i was comfortable, answered all my questions, gave me info i didnt even know to think to ask, and wanted to be sure i was getting a great converter. Based on all the great reviews all over the web, Im sure it will be a great and trouble free product. I will hands down be going back to them for my next converter down the road when i have time to do the 4l80e swap.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:42 AM
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Appreciate the review, and thanks for giving us the chance... we always try to do what we can and take care of the customer.

Chris