Tennessee Roll Call

Old 10-08-2012, 09:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I moved to Franklin in July...
Old 10-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey guys im looking for a place that does window tint and exhaust work in the Franklin area maybe Nashville area anyone know a good place? also is there any meets/car shows that go on in the nashville area or surrounding areas?

Last edited by rarelyseen; 10-27-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:30 PM
On The Tree

I had bradshaw body shop (2nd ave. nashville) tint the windows of my wife's civic when we had some repair done from a fallen limb. they did a good job on the tent, but I wouldn't rely on them for any body work. I'm going to be getting the windows of her infiniti tinted soon, so I'll let you know what I find out.
Quick muffler on 7th in franklin has done all of my exhaust work since i moved to tn about 10 years ago. they've always done good by me.
i think next weekend is the last drive in at backyard burger (friday 4 - 9pm). there is supposed to be a meetup at the cinema in cool springs every sat. at 8 am. there is a drive in at chic fila every sat night in mt juliet.
now that it's getting cooler, the car shows won't be as abundant, but in the spring, pick up some local papers, and you can find a few.

what part of town are you in?
Old 11-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey y'all. Just moved to south Nashville between Antioch and Brentwood at the beginning of October. Changed up trucks from a full size to a S10 too. If there's any meet ups goin on let me know. And if anybody has a heat gun to debadge some SS emblems that somebody stuck on this 4 banger I'm driving let me know.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Z71Dan
Hey y'all. Just moved to south Nashville between Antioch and Brentwood at the beginning of October. Changed up trucks from a full size to a S10 too. If there's any meet ups goin on let me know. And if anybody has a heat gun to debadge some SS emblems that somebody stuck on this 4 banger I'm driving let me know.
Welcome to Tennessee! A hair dryer will work. That's what I used on mine.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:12 AM
TECH Addict

I'm not terribly far from you. I have a heat gun in the shop.

615-212-5196
Old 11-03-2012, 09:54 AM
On The Tree

I used to live over there... Cane Ridge. It had an Antioch address, but was 1 mile from Brentwood... Brentioch they called it.

I don't know of any truck specific meet ups, but there are a few cruise ins that happen regularly.

+1 on the hair dryer... just did it a couple of weeks ago to the Sierra badge on the tailgate.

Welcome to the neighborhood.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Ya I'm at the residence at stonebrook. Just west of the nolensville old hickory corner. Cttandy I might hit ya up this next week on the heat gun as I don't have a hair dryer or woman who owns one (seems to be cheaper that way).

I'll probably be hitting y'all up for advice/help/parts within the next year. My ailing 4 banger is on its last legs (hopefully) and I'm planning on a 5.3 swap in with a manual trans.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by spent21
I had bradshaw body shop (2nd ave. nashville) tint the windows of my wife's civic when we had some repair done from a fallen limb. they did a good job on the tent, but I wouldn't rely on them for any body work. I'm going to be getting the windows of her infiniti tinted soon, so I'll let you know what I find out.
Quick muffler on 7th in franklin has done all of my exhaust work since i moved to tn about 10 years ago. they've always done good by me.
i think next weekend is the last drive in at backyard burger (friday 4 - 9pm). there is supposed to be a meetup at the cinema in cool springs every sat. at 8 am. there is a drive in at chic fila every sat night in mt juliet.
now that it's getting cooler, the car shows won't be as abundant, but in the spring, pick up some local papers, and you can find a few.

what part of town are you in?
I'm in Franklin off of lewisberg pike, but im in Nashville everyday.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by rarelyseen
I'm in Franklin off of lewisberg pike, but im in Nashville everyday.
I'm just north of Goose Creek bypass.

Do you still have your camero? I have been wanting to do an f-body, but I'm having trouble justifying the cost. As an alternative, I've been looking into doing a ls swap s-10.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tennessee Roll Call