Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Anyone from NW Florida or surrounding areas?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 07:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Time is clicking by faster than I planned- Still gotta get the car and truck out of hibernation sometime this week- I'd better get on the ball!
Old 04-28-2013, 09:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well fellas, if I was home I would love to join in on all of it, but right now I'm stuck on this god forsaken rock called Okinawa cause the military told me to. But when I do come home I'm sure I could round up a pretty decent sized group to have some outings and rides and things
Old 06-17-2013, 10:16 PM
Teching In

I'm from dothan al. Cottonwood has cleaned up a bunch over the years. They have lights out the last Friday of every month. Y'all ought to come out
Old 06-18-2013, 12:53 PM
Teching In

I live in Mary Esther down near Hurlburt Field. A few friends and I are going out to Atmore Dragway this Sunday for the test and tune or at least that's the plan as of now.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jaketyson
I'm from dothan al. Cottonwood has cleaned up a bunch over the years. They have lights out the last Friday of every month. Y'all ought to come out
Hey Jaketyson look me up when your at FNLO.I will be there next week. I'm in the brown 1990 Chevy truck running in true street. I have been to most of the races it's a blast!
Old 06-27-2013, 09:17 PM
Teching In

Default Friday Night Light Out/Cottonwood,Al

FNLO is tomorrow night, this Ol Brown Truck could really use some backup with all these Mustangs, Camaros and such. If y'all can't make it I will have to represent the trucks as best i can,come onnn.
Arm drop street racin on the track, negotiate lengths
Old 06-29-2013, 08:53 AM
Staging Lane

Hey guys, just wanted to see if we could hook up some kind of meet or something just to make a few Chevy enthusiast friends. I'm actually stationed in Japan as I said before but I'll be home sometime in September and the last few days of August. If anyone wants to meet up I have a few friends I could possibly round up as well. I would be in Milton btw.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I am over in Mobile, if I have something to drive by then I would love to meet up with some of you guys.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:35 AM
Staging Lane

Hey fellas, I'm bout to make a trip home from Okinawa and I'll be in the Milton and Poland area from about the 29th of August til the 24th of September and I'd like to get something together with some of you fellow enthusiasts one weekend. Maybe set up some kind of cruise, or some racing and saw someone talking bout hooking a group dyno day up for cheap. If anyone has any ideas or knows of any shows or anything then let's do it.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm down if someone sets up something. I have a full time job now with not much spare time so I cannot set up a meet atm.

Quick Reply: Anyone from NW Florida or surrounding areas?