Site Suggestions Site Suggestions & Comments

T-Shirt design contest

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 10:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by AUTOT3K
I fired off an email to info@thedriveclothing.com and mentioned doing up a shirt for the site, like a collab or something and sent him a link to this thread so he could enter or directly email dewmanshu.
he's got very reasonable prices, good designs, he goes out to local truck shows and tries to promote a positive message
The Drive Clothing - High Quality Fitness and Street Wear
just an idea!

he emailed me back and he wasn't really into making a specific shirt just for us
HOWEVER
he offered to print them for us, so we'd have to pic a design, etc etc. and I'm not sure if it'd have to be a specific order number or if you could order individually off his site so that's kind of a snag cause so far it looks like there's only 10ish thatd want one haha
Old 06-10-2013, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

anybody else got any designs?
Christmas is coming and I gotta be prepared with pt.net swag haha
Old 06-10-2013, 10:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Be nice if could just have a pic of your own truck and username but im guessing be pricy that way

Or just have some topless chicks holding up turbos
Old 06-10-2013, 11:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shirts would be cool but no skulls. I'm sick of seeing skulls on everyone's clothes, tatoos, bikes etc. What's with that, anyways?
Old 06-11-2013, 07:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

alright may have a solution for this.. send me the designs yall are thinking of benjamin-kieffer@hotmail.com

my mother has all of the equipment to make t-shirts with designs on them. if wanted i know she can even put a pic of your vehicle on them and individual user names..

send me what designs everyone is thinking ill get them to her and get some pricing from her to do them.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

spoke with her about it and sent the pictures that were posted on here already..

20$ for a performancetrucks.net front and back with your screen name under the front one and 30$ if you want a picture of your truck put on the back with the performancetrucks.net
Old 06-11-2013, 12:14 PM
High on diesel fumes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Why reinvent the wheel?

Old 06-11-2013, 12:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

didnt know anyone had made a shirt.. from the posts i saw on here no one had ordered some yet
Old 06-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by whippled 8.1l build
didnt know anyone had made a shirt.. from the posts i saw on here no one had ordered some yet
yes, there is only a couple at...

performancetrucks.net: Home: Zazzle.com Store

site owners allow me to run the sales thru me. I am sorry you can't have your mom make them and sell them unless the site owners decided to use her. In this internet buying world right now they don't want to stock any shirts or pay premium for specialties. Hence the zazzle or the cafeexpress.

I'll make a shirt with any pre-made design you want, just email the high resolution design to me at dewmanshu@gmail.com and reference this thread. I'll put it on a shirt and post in that zazzle store.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
yes, there is only a couple at...

performancetrucks.net: Home: Zazzle.com Store

site owners allow me to run the sales thru me. I am sorry you can't have your mom make them and sell them unless the site owners decided to use her. In this internet buying world right now they don't want to stock any shirts or pay premium for specialties. Hence the zazzle or the cafeexpress.

I'll make a shirt with any pre-made design you want, just email the high resolution design to me at dewmanshu@gmail.com and reference this thread. I'll put it on a shirt and post in that zazzle store.
sent you a pm with contact info to forward to the site owners and see what they think..

Quick Reply: T-Shirt design contest