Notices
Silverado SS, Joe Gibbs Editions, SSR Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |Engine | Body | News

Regency RST Complete Write-Up Info

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 03:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Silver05 that strait up sucks man, I got lucky with my tranny. But I feel ur pain on nobody having the parts in stock. I can't drive mine yet bc I can't get to bleeder on the slave bc it's right up against the floor, I ordered a 24" speed bleeder hose to connect to it but found that I need a fitting to connect the two together, i'v been waiting for 2 weeks for this fitting so I can get it bled right and drive the damn thing!!! Hopefully it's here by this weekend..
Old 05-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by kren7604
Silver05 that strait up sucks man, I got lucky with my tranny. But I feel ur pain on nobody having the parts in stock. I can't drive mine yet bc I can't get to bleeder on the slave bc it's right up against the floor, I ordered a 24" speed bleeder hose to connect to it but found that I need a fitting to connect the two together, i'v been waiting for 2 weeks for this fitting so I can get it bled right and drive the damn thing!!! Hopefully it's here by this weekend..

I hear ya kren... Seems like nothing can ever go your way right? lol

Finnaly some good news, everything is getting overnighted today so the parts should be there tomorrow. Lets cross our finger's and hope the install goes smoothly!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

Are u using the Keisler front shift?!
Old 05-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by kren7604
Are u using the Keisler front shift?!
nope, the guy from AP told me to go with a white lightning Mid shift kit... I guess we'll see if it works out or not
Old 05-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Staging Lane

Alright. So I finally got my hood painted. Went and picked it up today. I will get pictures posted tonight or tomorrow when I get it put on. It looks good!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:59 PM
Staging Lane

Alright, posting my photos, sorry for the double posting.

Name:  RSTHood2-1.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  141.8 KB

Name:  RSTHood1-1.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  125.3 KB
Old 05-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DefToi
Alright, posting my photos, sorry for the double posting.

Nice man!!! Look'n Good!!!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks! Any updates on your transmission??
Old 05-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DefToi
Thanks! Any updates on your transmission??
Yea, im seriously ready to kill the people installing it!!!!! I dropped it off last friday, and then checked on it monday cause i had a couple more parts for them. I drove to chicago and back and just went in a little bit ago today. THEY HAVENT TOUCHED THE DAMN THING since i left on monday... On top of that, tomorrow my driveshaft should be in and it i hadn't been the douche who keeps calling each place a million times to see if their doing their end of things, i prob wouldnt of gotten it till next week. The shop kept saying they were waiting on the driveshaft ppl to call them back. Then u call the driveshaft ppl and their like, "well im waiting for ur shop to get me 1 more measurement." ... Meanwhile im siting there <----------- doing that and nothing is getting done... I'll probably be lucky if this thing is done by next week...

O yea, the transmission is still sitting on the floor of their shop. They still dont have the posi in and pretty much all they did is install the clutch and the throw out bearing...

If i could do this... ... i would
Old 05-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Staging Lane

That is terrible! I had that same problem when I took mine to a shop to have the slave cylinder and clutch replaced!

On a bit of bad news myself, not really bad news, but it's really annoying. My clutch pedal squeaks every time I push it down, and every time it comes back up. Any ideas on what it could be?

Quick Reply: Regency RST Complete Write-Up Info