PROJECTS GALLERY Vehicle builds | Engine Swaps | Conversions | Installation write ups |

CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 07:06 PM
Launching!

Received 47 Likes on 18 Posts

They came off a 2010 or 11 gmc acadia i think the guy said. Some of them are on the truck and SUVs.
If you search on here for GMC Clad 20's you should find others.
i can't wait to see them in the bronze with the flat black pain on the truck.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:23 AM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vortec350ss
Do you plan to move to LS3 camaro accessories?
Originally Posted by Pro52R
I've found that you can use C6 Vette accessories. Not sure if the alternator would be in the way at the bottom. I was thinking about doing the same thing.
LS3 Camaro and trucks share the same offset. If you go to the C6 accessories, be sure you change balancer pulley as well so that the belt will line up.

Cool build!
The following users liked this post:
theredgmc (09-06-2020)
Old 12-18-2014, 12:14 PM
Launching!

Thanks Beau, means a lot.

Here is the setup I'm looking at.

GM# 19303242

I can't find a picture of it anywhere other than the GM catalog, but basically, it keeps the alternator up high and has a remote reservoir for the P/S pump.
Old 12-30-2014, 04:39 PM
Launching!

Found this as well from LSSimpleLSSimple email mrmurphy@msn.com with desired combonations
His facebook page is a little more detailed. This runs an F-body water pump and a 2 belt system rather than a 3 belt factory. Might Save some dough up front, but I'm curious how the end game would come out.....
Old 12-30-2014, 04:42 PM
Launching!

forgot the pics
Attached Thumbnails CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB-lssimple.jpg   CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB-lssimpleback.jpg   CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB-lssimpleoverview.jpg   CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB-lssimpleblowerpulley.jpg  
Old 12-30-2014, 09:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in the same place you are, trying to figure out an accessory drive that moves the alternator to a more aesthetically pleasing location.

What I don't like about his kit is the very small amount of belt wrap around the crank pulley. When you add the supercharger, that becomes even more critical, since you have the extra load on the belt.

It is a very nice looking piece though, and I love the build you are putting together. Just throwing in my .02
Old 12-31-2014, 09:24 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by doc350
I am in the same place you are, trying to figure out an accessory drive that moves the alternator to a more aesthetically pleasing location.

What I don't like about his kit is the very small amount of belt wrap around the crank pulley. When you add the supercharger, that becomes even more critical, since you have the extra load on the belt.

It is a very nice looking piece though, and I love the build you are putting together. Just throwing in my .02
I absolutely cannot wait to get this rolling. I think I'm gonna go with the GM setup and just be done. I think the LS SIMPLE setup would be great for the crate motor transplant guys for like older cars, etc. I have been worried about the blower belt wrap since I'm going for power, but not all out.
Old 12-31-2014, 12:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looking great so far.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Launching!

since some of you have not seen any of the previous crap, I will bring a few up to speed on some of the interior stuff I have done over the past year while I have been scraping up money for this everchanging but now set in stone engine build of mine.

Laid brand new carpet myself (will never do that again!)

Had the dash stripped, primed, and painted satin black.

Covered over the factory carpet on the door panels with black vinyl.

Recovered my own headliner (absolute nightmare but much cheaper than new one) P.S. should have done it in something nicer material. Used Hancocks foam back headliner stuff and it just.... I don't like it now, haha.

Also hooked up some gauges in my pillar pod and rewired all my stereo equipment after giving a THOROUGH deep cleaning to a vehicle thats has been owned by 3 smokers. Replaced a lot of little broken stuf, A/C vents, Buttons, etc. And most recently added a center console, which will probably get painted or covered in black tweed. (yes black tweed is very 90's, no I don't care, that **** still looks cool when done right!)

More pictures when I get home tonight.
Attached Thumbnails CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB-photo-4-.jpg   CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB-photo-5-.jpg   CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB-photo-6-.jpg  
Old 01-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Launching!

Mas photos por favor
Attached Thumbnails CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB-headliner2.jpg   CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB-headliner3.jpeg   CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB-headlinerdone.jpg   CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB-photo-1.jpg   CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB-photo-4.jpg  

Quick Reply: CTSV Supercharged '00 RCSB